Thread: Bestva 1200w

Thanks

Default Bestva 1200w

Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone is maybe using a bestva 1200W led light? Wanted to know what you guys think of it and if it's worth it?
    Thanks.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Star12 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Garbage . Go with invisible sun or hlg led

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-08-19), IceCalibur (21-08-19)

5. Default

Hello and welcome to the forum Dark Star12, nice to have you here

Just having a brief look at the light, it's showing up in the stats as using "240 watts of power", so nowhere near the 1200w claim in it's title.

If you're really wanting to invest in some good LED's that have been proven right here in our diaries to have successful results then do some research on Invisible Sun LEDs, although more expensive than the one you're asking about, they are MUCH more efficient, will produce better results and most likely last you a lot longer too!

They are one of many sponsors here which means members are given a discount code and good customer service if anything should happen..check here for more information, or post any questions you might have for them - Linky

Might not be for everyone but certainly one to consider!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Garbage . Go with invisible sun or hlg led

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    The problem is my budget .. Basically got R3200 to spend on a light,l. The bestva worked out to R3157 with delivery and import fees.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Star12 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-08-19)