Thread: Nothing urgent, just need some advice

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,563 Times

Default Nothing urgent, just need some advice

Hi all. I have 5 plants in my 1mx1mx2m tent under a 400w hps, 1 auto that’s nearly 6 weeks in (2 weeks in flower) and 4 LSD photoperiod clones. Up until now I’ve run the auto and photos on 24/7 but my temps are rocketing with this warm weekend.

Would it harm to put them on 18/6 over the weekend with 6 hours off during the warmest part of the day? And once everything cools down to put them back on 24/7?

Cheers ????

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-08-19), Mac (24-08-19)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LewisR19 View Post
    Hi all. I have 5 plants in my 1mx1mx2m tent under a 400w hps, 1 auto that’s nearly 6 weeks in (2 weeks in flower) and 4 LSD photoperiod clones. Up until now I’ve run the auto and photos on 24/7 but my temps are rocketing with this warm weekend.

Would it harm to put them on 18/6 over the weekend with 6 hours off during the warmest part of the day? And once everything cools down to put them back on 24/7?

Cheers ????
    Nothing at all wrong with doing that LewisR19 in fact some people run their autos 18/6 all the way through (the lowest you should really go with autos), some say it's not ideal, but as a temporary measure it will be fine...also don't forget lifting your lights a little just until this heat passes will give your plants a little 'breathing space'

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-08-19), Mac (24-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Nothing at all wrong with doing that LewisR19 in fact some people run their autos 18/6 all the way through (the lowest you should really go with autos), some say it's not ideal, but as a temporary measure it will be fine...also don't forget lifting your lights a little just until this heat passes will give your plants a little 'breathing space'
    Thanks IC. I’ve lifted my light and put my fans on full whack and extraction is full but I’m still sitting at 33 hopefully be back to normal by Tuesday. Only reason for doing this my little clones have grown new leaves and their all curling inward/upwards so I’d say heat.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-08-19), IceCalibur (24-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Thanks IC. I’ve lifted my light and put my fans on full whack and extraction is full but I’m still sitting at 33 hopefully be back to normal by Tuesday. Only reason for doing this my little clones have grown new leaves and their all curling inward/upwards so I’d say heat.
    That is not too high, I run summer temps 91, which is about 33C All Summer. I have grown those LSD before, and the heat doesn't bother them as far as I know. JMO If they are curling up, then it must be higher than 33.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    That is not too high, I run summer temps 91, which is about 33C All Summer. I have grown those LSD before, and the heat doesn't bother them as far as I know. JMO If they are curling up, then it must be higher than 33.
    Sure it was 33c lol, il go check when I get in. I think it was ranging from 28-35 max. What did you think of the LSD? I’ve heard good things

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Sure it was 33c lol, il go check when I get in. I think it was ranging from 28-35 max. What did you think of the LSD? I’ve heard good things
    It's the best, you will love it.