Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: LED PC case growing with TheLastRebel

small plantation outside kingston jamaica
    Thanks

What, more soil thus more stretch (growth) do you mean?

New PC Build coming soon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpman233345 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (26-03-20), thelastrebel (25-03-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,008 Times in 467 Posts

Well this is a freaky coincidence, I didn't think anyone had been following this diary so hadn't been updating but tonight I thought it had been a while so I should maybe say something - great minds think alike in terms of thread activitiy I guess.

Hope you're both keeping well! The key update for the thread is that I had some travel plans change in Jan and sadly chose to give up on the NL. I'm such a lightweight I still have loads and so I haven't actualy started another one yet but my kit is there for when I feel the need!

In terms of bushiness etc, mate there's so many variables I think it's always going to be more of a wresting match than a 'dialing in' process when you're doing one plant at a time but that's meant to be half the fun right? Margins for error are relatively higher doing this of course but for me at least they"ve been well manageable

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

hotshot (26-03-20), jumpman233345 (27-03-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,234 Times in 2,997 Posts

I'm subbed mate, I'm just not the biggest talker
    I'd also assume strain is a big factor in size. I've experimented with pot sizes and my 8ltr pots give me plants I can manage, where I the 11ltrs seem to give me monsters every time lol. Just had to supercrop a main stem on mine as it hit the lights : /

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

hotshot (26-03-20), jumpman233345 (27-03-20), thelastrebel (29-03-20)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5