Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LED PC case growing with TheLastRebel

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thelastrebel View Post
    Yesterday she had a good thorough water with power roots and nemasys (seen a couple of gnats on my sticky trap, not millions but enough to want to deal with it!) and I've been training and pruning into the menorah kind of shape I was talking about. She's doing pretty not too bad I'd say, if this is about day 17 above ground.

Open to opinions, but I am still half tempted to top her though after deciding I wouldn't - a growth spurt on the lower branches would really help spread her out wide and I don't ideally want much more height than this before she enters the stretch phase.
    Looking great thelastrebel, although I had to crank my neck to see her lol

If you continue to see issues with the gnats, have a little peek in on my home made gnat trap, might find it helpful - Linky

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

gardro (09-09-19), Gaz (09-09-19), hotshot (09-09-19), thelastrebel (09-09-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 498 Posts

Oops, flipped the image but forgot to take the upside down one off...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

gardro (09-09-19), Gaz (09-09-19), hotshot (09-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Looking great thelastrebel, although I had to crank my neck to see her lol

If you continue to see issues with the gnats, have a little peek in on my home made gnat trap, might find it helpful - Linky
    Thanks mate, yeah it seems the site really loves inverting my images, only reliable way to stop it I've found is to crop before uploading and I always forget. One day I'll sort another host or something... I saw your vinegar trap the other day actually, that's next on the agenda for if the nematodes don't eradicate the bastards!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

gardro (09-09-19), Gaz (09-09-19), hotshot (09-09-19), IceCalibur (09-09-19), RASTA (09-09-19)

Thanks

Fuck it, topped. Went for a FIM really but I missed. Or didn't miss, or whatever you call it when you get a FIM wrong. Hoping this one doesn't bite me in the arse lol.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

gardro (09-09-19), Gaz (10-09-19), hotshot (09-09-19)

Thanks

Interested in thoughts on this - later in the grow I need to go away for about 12 days. I've done this before using an automated water pump and it works pretty well, the only issue thos time is it'll be in flower and that's a long time to go without feed as well as water. I'm thinking of doing a top dress before I go to charge the soil with something that will keep her going.

My first thought was bat guano or something like that, but I've also looked at ecothrive life-cycle, which seems to be an all in one organic amendment for dummies kind of idea. Keeping it simple definitely suits me, I'm not going to start buying multiple soil amendments or brewing teas or anything for a grow of this nature! I suppose there's also things like biotabs but I don't know much about them tbh. Any thoughts?

Gaz, if you're around, I know it's a different growing style generally but you know a thing or two about top dressing and soil improvements - any ideas fella?
    Last edited by thelastrebel; 11-09-19 at 07:30 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

gardro (11-09-19), hotshot (11-09-19), IceCalibur (11-09-19)

Thanks

Had a look back at my last grow today and thought the comparison was interesting - current girl at day 20 vs the last one at day 21. Granted, the last one was delayed a bit when I damaged one of her cotyls early on but it's a pretty impressive difference this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190911_214557.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	375562Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190310_200642.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	185.6 KB 
ID:	375563

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

gardro (11-09-19), Gaz (12-09-19), hotshot (11-09-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2