Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: LED PC case growing with TheLastRebel

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thelastrebel View Post
    Yesterday she had a good thorough water with power roots and nemasys (seen a couple of gnats on my sticky trap, not millions but enough to want to deal with it!) and I've been training and pruning into the menorah kind of shape I was talking about. She's doing pretty not too bad I'd say, if this is about day 17 above ground.

Open to opinions, but I am still half tempted to top her though after deciding I wouldn't - a growth spurt on the lower branches would really help spread her out wide and I don't ideally want much more height than this before she enters the stretch phase.
    Looking great thelastrebel, although I had to crank my neck to see her lol

If you continue to see issues with the gnats, have a little peek in on my home made gnat trap, might find it helpful - Linky

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

gardro (09-09-19), Gaz (09-09-19), GEORGE (09-09-19), thelastrebel (09-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,368 Times

Oops, flipped the image but forgot to take the upside down one off...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

gardro (09-09-19), Gaz (09-09-19), GEORGE (09-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Looking great thelastrebel, although I had to crank my neck to see her lol

If you continue to see issues with the gnats, have a little peek in on my home made gnat trap, might find it helpful - Linky
    Thanks mate, yeah it seems the site really loves inverting my images, only reliable way to stop it I've found is to crop before uploading and I always forget. One day I'll sort another host or something... I saw your vinegar trap the other day actually, that's next on the agenda for if the nematodes don't eradicate the bastards!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

gardro (09-09-19), Gaz (09-09-19), GEORGE (09-09-19), IceCalibur (09-09-19), RASTA (09-09-19)

Thanks

Fuck it, topped. Went for a FIM really but I missed. Or didn't miss, or whatever you call it when you get a FIM wrong. Hoping this one doesn't bite me in the arse lol.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

gardro (09-09-19), Gaz (10-09-19), GEORGE (09-09-19)

Thanks

Interested in thoughts on this - later in the grow I need to go away for about 12 days. I've done this before using an automated water pump and it works pretty well, the only issue thos time is it'll be in flower and that's a long time to go without feed as well as water. I'm thinking of doing a top dress before I go to charge the soil with something that will keep her going.

My first thought was bat guano or something like that, but I've also looked at ecothrive life-cycle, which seems to be an all in one organic amendment for dummies kind of idea. Keeping it simple definitely suits me, I'm not going to start buying multiple soil amendments or brewing teas or anything for a grow of this nature! I suppose there's also things like biotabs but I don't know much about them tbh. Any thoughts?

Gaz, if you're around, I know it's a different growing style generally but you know a thing or two about top dressing and soil improvements - any ideas fella?
    Last edited by thelastrebel; 11-09-19 at 08:30 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

gardro (11-09-19), GEORGE (11-09-19), IceCalibur (11-09-19)

Thanks

Had a look back at my last grow today and thought the comparison was interesting - current girl at day 20 vs the last one at day 21. Granted, the last one was delayed a bit when I damaged one of her cotyls early on but it's a pretty impressive difference this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190911_214557.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	375562Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190310_200642.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	185.6 KB 
ID:	375563

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

gardro (11-09-19), Gaz (12-09-19), GEORGE (11-09-19)

Thanks

Skipping along nicely at day 27 - ended up having a bit more vertical stretch than anticipated so have had to grapple with her a bit no complaints - I think there's room for her to flower from where she is now. It'll be watering day today and I might start introducing bloom nutes now. Other than the power roots supplement she's only had one dose of grow nutes so far, this soil must have been on the hot side I guess. Probably lower quality than what I've used before but hey, if it works it works.

I went back to 20/4 lighting the other day from 18/6, I went 18/6 with my last grow to encourage a bit of stretch and there's no need for that this time so I figured I might as well give her the extra photons. Up to full power for the last week or so on the lights.

Made up my mind on the ecothrive life-cycle route for when I go away, looks like a really good product but we'll see how it does. If it does well I might look to use it more as water-only is so convenient.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

Gaz (19-09-19), GEORGE (19-09-19), IceCalibur (19-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Skipping along nicely at day 27 - ended up having a bit more vertical stretch than anticipated so have had to grapple with her a bit no complaints - I think there's room for her to flower from where she is now. It'll be watering day today and I might start introducing bloom nutes now. Other than the power roots supplement she's only had one dose of grow nutes so far, this soil must have been on the hot side I guess. Probably lower quality than what I've used before but hey, if it works it works.

I went back to 20/4 lighting the other day from 18/6, I went 18/6 with my last grow to encourage a bit of stretch and there's no need for that this time so I figured I might as well give her the extra photons. Up to full power for the last week or so on the lights.

Made up my mind on the ecothrive life-cycle route for when I go away, looks like a really good product but we'll see how it does. If it does well I might look to use it more as water-only is so convenient.

Id use charge mate just dont over do it this Life cycle yet to impress me ...charge impresses me EVERY TIME

But maybe your opinion would be good to though

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-19), IceCalibur (19-09-19), thelastrebel (19-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Id use charge mate just dont over do it this Life cycle yet to impress me ...charge impresses me EVERY TIME

But maybe your opinion would be good to though
    I did almost go with charge, but since the life-cycle has charge in it anyway... time will tell I guess!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

Gaz (19-09-19), GEORGE (19-09-19), IceCalibur (19-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

I did almost go with charge, but since the life-cycle has charge in it anyway... time will tell I guess!
    Lol yeah Im early days mate so Im still testing and have a fully amended run with no help from me as a test. See how it does as an amendment between. If I use teas n stuff ita not a test at all.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-19), thelastrebel (19-09-19)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast