Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: LED PC case growing with TheLastRebel

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Lol yeah Im early days mate so Im still testing and have a fully amended run with no help from me as a test. See how it does as an amendment between. If I use teas n stuff ita not a test at all.
    Keep us posted mukka

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-19), thelastrebel (19-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,368 Times

Keep us posted mukka
    Will do chief. I think what I'm hoping for is quite different than you though to be fair, I really just want a top dress to keep some nutes available for a week while I can't feed liquids, and being in a smallish pot anyway I don't mind having to use an increased dose if needs be. The charge probably would have worked too but I figure it can't do any harm having the extra ingredients in there, even if the quality's not the same as what you organic guys use.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-09-19), GEORGE (22-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thelastrebel View Post
    Will do chief. I think what I'm hoping for is quite different than you though to be fair, I really just want a top dress to keep some nutes available for a week while I can't feed liquids, and being in a smallish pot anyway I don't mind having to use an increased dose if needs be. The charge probably would have worked too but I figure it can't do any harm having the extra ingredients in there, even if the quality's not the same as what you organic guys use.

It will work fine for you ive been throwing it on mate no issues man. .....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19), thelastrebel (22-09-19)

Thanks

The big 2 cup (the one inside) top dress did fix the Jack mate to be fair...but the dose they suggest?? Just dont seem right at all I top dress 3 tablespoons of kelp normally and then basalt and neem meal pmsl LOL

Far right back corner

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gaz; 22-09-19 at 03:20 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19)

Thanks

The big 2 cup (the one inside) top dress did fix the Jack mate to be fair...but the dose they suggest?? Just dont seem right at all I top dress 3 tablespoons of kelp normally and then basalt and neem meal pmsl LOL

Far right back corner

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    She's a good looking plant mate, hard to argue with that! I'm with you on the dose I think, but I don't mind having to use more than it suggests if it works. I don't really go buy the suggested doses on bottled nutes either to be fair and if this is a couple of times a year tool for me I don't mind the extra cost.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

She's a good looking plant mate, hard to argue with that! I'm with you on the dose I think, but I don't mind having to use more than it suggests if it works. I don't really go buy the suggested doses on bottled nutes either to be fair and if this is a couple of times a year tool for me I don't mind the extra cost.
    I think if you have that mindset then its a good product but fecking expensive LOL

Next time I get amendments I will make you a pot of top dress if you want mate and post it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19), thelastrebel (22-09-19), UpT0wn (22-09-19)

Thanks

See above edit

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19)

Thanks

I think if you have that mindset then its a good product but fecking expensive LOL
    Yeah I think that's the thing mate, there's a lot to be said for economies of scale and all that. If one tub of this lasts me, what, 15 holidays so like 5 years or more, £12 is nothing, but if I was using it the way you use your amendments it'd be a fortune.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah I think that's the thing mate, there's a lot to be said for economies of scale and all that. If one tub of this lasts me, what, 15 holidays so like 5 years or more, £12 is nothing, but if I was using it the way you use your amendments it'd be a fortune.
    Yeah agree 100% here ..nail on head mate

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19), thelastrebel (22-09-19), UpInSmoke1990 (23-09-19)

Thanks

One thing about this grow, not sure if it's the bigger pot, the naturally larger growing strain or a combination of factors, but aside from being a couple of weeks ahead of my last plant she's also pushing the limits of my case dimensions more than I've experienced before. Depending on how she bulks up drastic measures maybe required later on but we'll see. Plan A is to let her grow fairly naturally from here and do another two stage harvest so that the colas getting less light can have a chance to catch up at the end.

It's definitely making me think my long term plan for side lighting is going to be a good move - the colas at each end of the case would really benefit from it with a girl like this I think.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

gardro (22-09-19), GEORGE (22-09-19), UpInSmoke1990 (23-09-19)

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast