Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: LED PC case growing with TheLastRebel

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

The stresses of growing in a limited space eh. I'd love to have another foot or two height so I could eliminate that worry

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-09-19), GEORGE (23-09-19), thelastrebel (23-09-19), UpInSmoke1990 (23-09-19), UpT0wn (23-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,368 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    The stresses of growing in a limited space eh. I'd love to have another foot or two height so I could eliminate that worry
    Yes and no mate. Certainly a challenge sometimes, and it'd be a bit lower maintainence wirh less training to do, but it'd also take the fun out to some degree if it was too simple. I'm sure I could grow way more with more height and more depth, but I don't need it anyway so I'm not that fussed really.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-09-19), GEORGE (23-09-19), Valentina (04-01-20)

Thanks

This is normally how I use the auto watering pump if I need to go away for a bit - going to be a tight fit this time around though! I'm also restricted to a 2l 'reservoir' or I end up with a siphon problem, and 2l isn't going to be much for this girl as she's thirstier as well as larger than my past efforts. I might look at feeding a tube in from a larger container outside the case but it's a bit of a faff. Decisions, decisions...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (25-10-19), GEORGE (26-09-19), Valentina (04-01-20)

Thanks

Ended up doing the minor case mod to fit a tube through to bring water from outside. I'll use a waste paper bin next to the case so I don't lose much stealth. The most water I can pump in one go is about 500ml (one criticism of this little pump is that you can only set simple regular intervals) so I think the best compromise is probably going to be to set it to water every 2 days, not ideal but it should tide her over ok.

As far as the girl, well, she's a bit of a mess now! Had a massive overfeed last week due to me being a spanner, made the decision to flush clean once I realised but by that time she'd slowed down I think anyway and all I seemed to achieve was to add overwatering to the mix. After that, well, we could have had a competition to see how many different deficiencies/lockouts everyone could spot. She's stable-ish again now, remarkably, but I doubt it'll do my harvest any good. You win some you lose some...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (27-10-19), Cleargreen (25-10-19), GEORGE (08-10-19), IceCalibur (08-10-19), Valentina (04-01-20)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thelastrebel View Post
    Ended up doing the minor case mod to fit a tube through to bring water from outside. I'll use a waste paper bin next to the case so I don't lose much stealth. The most water I can pump in one go is about 500ml (one criticism of this little pump is that you can only set simple regular intervals) so I think the best compromise is probably going to be to set it to water every 2 days, not ideal but it should tide her over ok.

As far as the girl, well, she's a bit of a mess now! Had a massive overfeed last week due to me being a spanner, made the decision to flush clean once I realised but by that time she'd slowed down I think anyway and all I seemed to achieve was to add overwatering to the mix. After that, well, we could have had a competition to see how many different deficiencies/lockouts everyone could spot. She's stable-ish again now, remarkably, but I doubt it'll do my harvest any good. You win some you lose some...
    Despite the issues, she still looks pukka mate

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (25-10-19), GEORGE (08-10-19), thelastrebel (08-10-19), Valentina (04-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Despite the issues, she still looks pukka mate
    Cheers ice mate. Yeah I think I've kind of got away with it, pity I won't get to see what she could have been though as she was going really well at one stage.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (25-10-19), GEORGE (08-10-19), IceCalibur (08-10-19), Valentina (04-01-20)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Cheers ice mate. Yeah I think I've kind of got away with it, pity I won't get to see what she could have been though as she was going really well at one stage.
    All the more reason to go again.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (25-10-19), GEORGE (10-10-19), IceCalibur (10-10-19), thelastrebel (10-10-19), UpT0wn (10-10-19), Valentina (04-01-20)

Thanks

Hiya mate I'm not minded to give up growing, don't worry about that. Just the way it goes doing one plant at a time, there's no backups if you do something daft. She's looking like she'll produce some smokeable buds anyway though so no real harm done. My next proper grow will be in the new year, probably a Northern Lights, but I'm also going to try and squeeze in a couple of small pot bubble kushes through before Christmas, just for something else to have a jar of. I'm interested to try them as they should be a smellier strain - the plants I've grown before have all been pretty low odour so it'll be a test in that regard as well.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (11-10-19), Cleargreen (25-10-19), GEORGE (10-10-19), IceCalibur (10-10-19), Valentina (04-01-20)

Thanks

So she's not pretty but buds are buds and there's some ambers coming through now so she's not far away. Probably chopping in a week or so, though I've already snipped myself off a sneak preview that's drying just now. Bubble kush seedlings have broken ground, I'll give an update on them come chop time for the blueberry.

The watering went pretty well while I was away I think, which is always a relief!

Interestingly, it might be down to the health issues or the fact I have a cold, but throughout the whole grow this plant has produced almost no odour at all. Not just no weed odour but just nothing. Been ideal for stealth while growing, but I'm hoping it doesn't continue through drying and curing.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (27-10-19), Cleargreen (25-10-19), GEORGE (25-10-19), IceCalibur (25-10-19), Valentina (04-01-20)

19. Default

So she's not pretty but buds are buds and there's some ambers coming through now so she's not far away. Probably chopping in a week or so, though I've already snipped myself off a sneak preview that's drying just now. Bubble kush seedlings have broken ground, I'll give an update on them come chop time for the blueberry.

The watering went pretty well while I was away I think, which is always a relief!

Interestingly, it might be down to the health issues or the fact I have a cold, but throughout the whole grow this plant has produced almost no odour at all. Not just no weed odour but just nothing. Been ideal for stealth while growing, but I'm hoping it doesn't continue through drying and curing.
    Absolutely spot on thelastrebel, we don't enter them into fashion shows lol..got some nice buds on her, onwards to the chop

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (25-10-19), gardro (26-10-19), GEORGE (25-10-19), thelastrebel (25-10-19), Valentina (04-01-20)

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast