Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How long until i need to harvest

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

I'd guess weeks yet

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-08-19), nadineali78 (26-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IanBeal View Post
    I'd guess you're on schedule, mine are about 2 weeks in front of yours planted a few days later (11-19th) and that's how they looked two weeks ago... this is how they look today.

Thank you , your plant looks great
    I have 3 plants on the go and they are all at different stages but all planted at the same time ! All autos outdoor .
    How long do you think you have until harvest ? I still have no idea how i will dry yet as cant do indoors . Thanks again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nadineali78 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nadineali78 View Post
    Thank you , your plant looks great
    I have 3 plants on the go and they are all at different stages but all planted at the same time ! All autos outdoor .
    How long do you think you have until harvest ? I still have no idea how i will dry yet as cant do indoors . Thanks again
    According to the breeder's info they're an 8 week flower. I started light deprivation around 22nd July so they're about 4 weeks in, another 4 weeks and they should be done... they look on schedule except one is running a bit slower. They're all photoperiods and I planted the middle on the 11th with the 2 outer a week or so later. You could dry them outdoors making sure they stay dry and have plenty of airflow

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IanBeal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-08-19), nadineali78 (27-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IanBeal View Post
    Get yourself a loupe mate, there's x120 on Amazon for a £15 that will do the job. When you have one search for trichomes and harvest... you should be alright from there.
    Thank you much appreciated just going to order one

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nadineali78 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-08-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2