Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Two Auto Lemon

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,897 Times

Little photo update on the lemons

Bigger girl is day 47 (33 days flower)

Still signs of hunger but she had 3ml food on the 19th , dry 20th, water 21st dry yesterday 3ml just now

Smaller girl still on water until hunger signs day 28 (7 days flower)

Still in mid process of waiting to buy new bits (advise from sad) for next lot aswell

Sent from my X5max_PRO using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-09-19), GEORGE (23-09-19), Jumper114 (23-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UpInSmoke1990 View Post
    Little photo update on the lemons

Bigger girl is day 47 (33 days flower)

Still signs of hunger but she had 3ml food on the 19th , dry 20th, water 21st dry yesterday 3ml just now

Smaller girl still on water until hunger signs day 28 (7 days flower)

Still in mid process of waiting to buy new bits (advise from sad) for next lot aswell

You can tell Sads is mentoring you hahahahah plants in the bog lol he likes good toliet run off hahahah

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-09-19), UpInSmoke1990 (23-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    You can tell Sads is mentoring you hahahahah plants in the bog lol he likes good toliet run off hahahah
    Haha I think I remember someone mentioning it in the mug grow aswell !! Best tray in the world installed in every home, the BOG!!!

I've always used the bathroom for pictures an watering as its a easy clean up room and lighter

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-09-19), GEORGE (23-09-19), IceCalibur (23-09-19)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by UpInSmoke1990 View Post
    Haha I think I remember someone mentioning it in the mug grow aswell !! Best tray in the world installed in every home, the BOG!!!

I've always used the bathroom for pictures an watering as its a easy clean up room and lighter

I used to put all my girls into the bath come watering time...these days I have one of those wet and vac type hoovers, I water then plants and the wife deals with the rest..happy days lol

Girls coming along nicely mate

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-09-19), GEORGE (23-09-19), UpInSmoke1990 (23-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I used to put all my girls into the bath come watering time...these days I have one of those wet and vac type hoovers, I water then plants and the wife deals with the rest..happy days lol

Girls coming along nicely mate
    Haha whilst it's just the two they are much easier just watering in the bathroom just saves aload of mess especially with the pup running round I've caught her a couple times trying to investigate the ladies but I won't let her she isn't old enough yet ;D

Thanks ice brother the smell is very nice to be honest as I said very lemony citrus smell almost tingly

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-09-19), GEORGE (23-09-19), IceCalibur (23-09-19)

Thanks

Small update on the two lemons under the 250w

Bigger girl is 6wk flower on 2nd of October and currently still 3ml to a litre organicus , feed/water/feed/dry until 2nd when I'll start using just plain water an flushing for two weeks , she smells real citrussy lemony and a sweet skunky aroma starting to give off real sticky frosty looking nuts that I'm hoping will dense up a little more as she still has a fair few white pistils

Smaller girl is 2weeks flower on the 2nd and already showing to be bigger and spread out more than her larger sister, she currently had a 1ml to a litre introduction , water today an shall see how she looks in a few days

Still mid sorting everything for the other tent things are just paused at the moment

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-19)

Thanks

Also from above pictures you guys think I could keep on feeding the larger girl an keep pushing her a bit more will she swell out more still if I'm patient

14. The Following User Says Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-19)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14