Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Auto Lemon

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,897 Times

Default Two Auto Lemon

So now that I'm back I may as well get a diary up an running as I miss not doing a diary and being on the talk

I've got two auto lemon freebies from last order an these are just being done in the white widow and northern pots which yielded 25 oz wet between the two

I'm not going at these two with everything they are just a sideline project until I get my tent up but here's specifics

2 x auto lemon seed

250w hps 20/4 light/dark
    16-18in from plants
    Biobizz light mix
    Biobizz heaven, vera and bloom (a little boost juice my friend made for me) as one of the autos is 20 days old (no feed until yesterday ) and now on the juice (5 days flower)

Same auto groom, good temps and RH, no pests and had 0 rot on all the other girls

The smaller girl is 1 day above ground

Bigger girl 20 days old

Sent from my X5max_PRO using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (29-08-19), GEORGE (29-08-19), Jumper114 (29-08-19), SmokezAlot (10-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Ill tag along, hope your other plants are ok still

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-08-19), IceCalibur (29-08-19), UpInSmoke1990 (29-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Ill tag along, hope your other plants are ok still
    Hey gaz how's it been bro!!

The photos were great quality but crap amount and the widow an northern is what I'm smoking now, very pleasent mellow and piney taste we split it between three of us and ended up with around 3-4 oz each dry off the two

These girlies are gone be doing their own thing until I get the tent up again and sorted as had to have a major redo of the house due to puppy

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (29-08-19), GEORGE (29-08-19), IceCalibur (29-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UpInSmoke1990 View Post
    Hey gaz how's it been bro!!

The photos were great quality but crap amount and the widow an northern is what I'm smoking now, very pleasent mellow and piney taste we split it between three of us and ended up with around 3-4 oz each dry off the two

These girlies are gone be doing their own thing until I get the tent up again and sorted as had to have a major redo of the house due to puppy

Sorry to hear the yield wasn't great but quality is no bad thing

Good to see you about

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-08-19), IceCalibur (29-08-19), UpInSmoke1990 (29-08-19)

9. Default

You know I'm in too Up mate, good luck with these auto lemons

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Gaz (29-08-19), GEORGE (29-08-19), UpInSmoke1990 (29-08-19)

Thanks

Subbed up for this run, best of luck.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmokezAlot For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (18-09-19), GEORGE (10-09-19)

Thanks

Hey guys still been lurking but not the most active until I'm properly up and running which will be soon enough an I'll get a proper diary up again as promised, I've three Cindy beans and a BlackBerry kush auto off my pal so far and building all the bits up over the next month before I restart

Any how the two auto lemons are doing as well as they can under 250w an no issues at the moment but have a issue that I'd like to ask some advice on

The first auto lemon is only just nearly three weeks an still vegging so I'll be starting her on fish mix this week

Second auto was having the little biobizz mix my friend had made up for 10litres worth which I'd been giving the last three weeks (actual age is 5wk old 3wk flower) but the feed I hadn't stored an been using has gone horrid so I've had to chuck, now problem being my friend has run out of the stuff we had an I only have organicus left now if I do it in small dosses could I potentially just swap foods now I dont have any other stuff

She's three week into flower an has been on feed / feed/ water / water today

I no I may not get a definitive answer but even a experienced guess will help me if you no what I mean could it completely bugger the plant??

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (13-09-19), GEORGE (13-09-19)

15. Default

Hey guys still been lurking but not the most active until I'm properly up and running which will be soon enough an I'll get a proper diary up again as promised, I've three Cindy beans and a BlackBerry kush auto off my pal so far and building all the bits up over the next month before I restart

Any how the two auto lemons are doing as well as they can under 250w an no issues at the moment but have a issue that I'd like to ask some advice on

The first auto lemon is only just nearly three weeks an still vegging so I'll be starting her on fish mix this week

Second auto was having the little biobizz mix my friend had made up for 10litres worth which I'd been giving the last three weeks (actual age is 5wk old 3wk flower) but the feed I hadn't stored an been using has gone horrid so I've had to chuck, now problem being my friend has run out of the stuff we had an I only have organicus left now if I do it in small dosses could I potentially just swap foods now I dont have any other stuff

She's three week into flower an has been on feed / feed/ water / water today

I no I may not get a definitive answer but even a experienced guess will help me if you no what I mean could it completely bugger the plant??

Hello mate, sure there is nothing wrong with swapping over to the organicus now, just make sure there is at least one good watering with no nutes at all before using it, and go in GENTLY..not too strong a dose and see how they react (just to make sure you don't burn them)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Gaz (13-09-19), GEORGE (13-09-19), UpInSmoke1990 (13-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Hello mate, sure there is nothing wrong with swapping over to the organicus now, just make sure there is at least one good watering with no nutes at all before using it, and go in GENTLY..not too strong a dose and see how they react (just to make sure you don't burn them)
    Thanks for the quick input bro I luckily watered yesterday and waters today so next one (bottle says 2-4ml ) should I try say the minimul 2ml to a litre or 1ml micro feed , I just never switched from one feed to another before hahah

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (13-09-19), GEORGE (13-09-19), IceCalibur (13-09-19)

19. Default

Thanks for the quick input bro I luckily watered yesterday and waters today so next one (bottle says 2-4ml ) should I try say the minimul 2ml to a litre or 1ml micro feed , I just never switched from one feed to another before hahah

You're welcome m8, go with the 1ml micro feed and see how she reacts to be on the safe side...and really only feed if your girl is telling you she wants feeding (as usual)

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (18-09-19), Gaz (13-09-19), GEORGE (13-09-19), UpInSmoke1990 (14-09-19)

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast