Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Twisty leaf

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    With photo's i think most growers stick to the 18/6 light schedule until they flip to 12/12 for flowering, auto's are a different kettle of fish and some will do a 20/4 and some do 24/7 but you being on photo's at the minute i personally would stick to 18/6 bro' it's tried and tested, good luck and all the best mukka G'.
    Absolutey agree G mate 100%

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19), Greengrass (06-09-19), Ivana_Groweed (06-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,781 Times

Nice one lads can I ask a prob stupid question I currently have it off at midnight and back on at 6 in morning is this the best way to do it on through day off at night or other way round the wee cupboard am in stays hot through day till it's on again

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Gaz (06-09-19), GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana_Groweed View Post
    Nice one lads can I ask a prob stupid question I currently have it off at midnight and back on at 6 in morning is this the best way to do it on through day off at night or other way round the wee cupboard am in stays hot through day till it's on again

What are your RH and temps lights on amd off? If they are sweet then I wouldn't worry unless you save leccy at night mate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks

Am no sure mate the screws took everything off me basicly left me 4 plant pots n half a bag if soil n for sum reason my chemicals got left tbh they wurny looking for the grow was just me that's was just a wee brucie bonus for them lol am kinda trying to get this one done cheapo lol n see now u have said it man it could possibly be cheaper at night

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Am no sure mate the screws took everything off me basicly left me 4 plant pots n half a bag if soil n for sum reason my chemicals got left tbh they wurny looking for the grow was just me that's was just a wee brucie bonus for them lol am kinda trying to get this one done cheapo lol n see now u have said it man it could possibly be cheaper at night

Yeah that would be the deciding factor really unless your central heating isnt great and it gets cold at night like

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks

Aye am gonna check it out mate am no even gonna lie mate a light n a thermometer they took am sure they screws wur doing there own set up why leave everything eles cheers Gaz brother stay safe mukka

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

See the mix of water n nutes any one uses av been told to change it every time u feed but personally am no one for wasting cash n use the same mix till it's done as I assumed more u use more they make but how long should u really keep it

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

See the mix of water n nutes any one uses av been told to change it every time u feed but personally am no one for wasting cash n use the same mix till it's done as I assumed more u use more they make but how long should u really keep it

Throw it away each time mate, nutes are cheaper than bud bro

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks

Really mate see the thing is av got a 25L bucket n 2 plants it's like just chucking the stuff away I have been using it but fuck it doon the drain it's went a just thought it was like one of these cons like don't take out of date painkiller lol like they go bad it's really just coin for them av took tramadol that wer 3 year out a date n done the same thing to me as the in date ones

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks

Really mate see the thing is av got a 25L bucket n 2 plants it's like just chucking the stuff away I have been using it but fuck it doon the drain it's went a just thought it was like one of these cons like don't take out of date painkiller lol like they go bad it's really just coin for them av took tramadol that wer 3 year out a date n done the same thing to me as the in date ones

Why ya mixing all that??????

Just mix as you go, what do you feed per water? Is it soil or coco sorry?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast