Thread: Pests

Thanks

Default Pests

Can anyone please help me id this? They do not jump or fly.. Found a lot of it on the side of my pot.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dark Star12 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-09-19), G' (05-09-19), GEORGE (02-09-19), Greengrass (02-09-19), jake420 (05-09-19)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star12 View Post
    Can anyone please help me id this? They do not jump or fly.. Found a lot of it on the side of my pot.

Hmm interesting, any chance of a closer pics on these, try and keep it as crisp as possible if you can?

If you can't, I know you said they don't jump or fly, but do they have wings?..they're too big for spider mites and if they are not white flys/fruit flys or aphids then, we def need a closer look.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-09-19), G' (05-09-19), GEORGE (02-09-19), Greengrass (02-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Hmm interesting, any chance of a closer pics on these, try and keep it as crisp as possible if you can?

If you can't, I know you said they don't jump or fly, but do they have wings?..they're too big for spider mites and if they are not white flys/fruit flys or aphids then, we def need a closer look.
    I actually wiped them off my pot.. Tried getting a bit of a closer pic of them but it was getting really blurry.. They're absolutely small creatures.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Star12 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't know if this pic will help.. But it's the best I can get

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dark Star12 For This Useful Post:

G' (05-09-19), GEORGE (02-09-19), Greengrass (02-09-19)

9. Default

I don't know if this pic will help.. But it's the best I can get

Lol doesn't help much to be honest but good effort

This an outside grow?..if it is then fill up a watering can full of water, put a drop or two (I really mean literally a drop or two) of washing up liquid and use the rose at the end of your watering can and just wash them off the pot and plant.

If your plant is well into flowering then don't touch the plants obviously.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lol doesn't help much to be honest but good effort

This an outside grow?..if it is then fill up a watering can full of water, put a drop or two (I really mean literally a drop or two) of washing up liquid and use the rose at the end of your watering can and just wash them off the pot and plant.

If your plant is well into flowering then don't touch the plants obviously.
    I wiped them off the pot and wiped the outside of my pot with dettol.. It was an outdoor grow, but indoors now... Day 58 from seedling. Autoflower amnesia haze.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dark Star12 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-09-19), G' (05-09-19), GEORGE (02-09-19), Greengrass (02-09-19), IceCalibur (02-09-19)

13. Default

I wiped them off the pot and wiped the outside of my pot with dettol.. It was an outdoor grow, but indoors now... Day 58 from seedling. Autoflower amnesia haze.

Yeah she's a little late for a soak as she's flowering now (or should be), always a worry when you bring plants from outside in.

Have you checked over the plant?..how is she looking, any dmg etc?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah she's a little late for a soak as she's flowering now (or should be), always a worry when you bring plants from outside in.

Have you checked over the plant?..how is she looking, any dmg etc?
    This was her yesterday. She seems fine.. Just noticed these bugs.. I assumed maybe it's soil mites?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dark Star12 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-09-19), G' (05-09-19), Gaz (02-09-19), GEORGE (02-09-19), jake420 (05-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

No way of telling what it is mate, but Ive never seen a soil mite on my girls, hypoaspis miles yeah sure man I let them wonder the plants ect but soil mites prefer damp soil not plants mate. Not all bugs will fo harm man, as Ice said ia there damage? If not then Id not be too worried really mate.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-09-19), G' (05-09-19), GEORGE (02-09-19), IceCalibur (02-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

I know you say these don't fly but they look an awful lot like juvenile white fly to me brother, all the best mukka, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-09-19), Gaz (05-09-19), GEORGE (05-09-19), IceCalibur (05-09-19)