Thread: Small Greenhouse for 1 plant

Thanks

Default Small Greenhouse for 1 plant

Hey everyone,

Complete newbie from England here into the world of growing cannabis.

I've got a Week 7 plant still in the vegetative stage. This is my very first plant that I'm learning as I go along, I've been doing lots of research.

Would appreciate answers to the following questions.

1) I've read online that the temperature should be around 21 to 28 degrees Celsius and the humidity around 46-60%. Does this also apply to my little baby too in this small greenhouse?

2) Should I be concerned about bugs, insects etc..?

3) How about air circulation?

I am planning to start small and as I learn through experience, get a bigger greenhouse later.

Thanks

P.S. I've attached an image of the mini greenhouse.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	small greenhouse.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	198.3 KB 
ID:	375301

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

AND (03-09-19), CityDweller (03-09-19), Gaz (03-09-19), GEORGE (03-09-19), Greengrass (03-09-19), Kurdt (03-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Hi & welcome to the Talk

Cant really help much in the outdoor grow scenario...never done one but...

1) Kind of yes...the weather in this country is less than favourable for outdoor grows and now its starting to get cold again !

2) Yes...bugs will eat your plant regardless of where it is...check regularly

3) Also needs air circulation otherwise mould can start to form quickly

4) Week 7 is a long time...as said in 1) Weather is not great...needs more light & a bigger pot

Otherwise...nice little plant

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-09-19), FACE (03-09-19), Gaz (03-09-19), GEORGE (03-09-19), Greengrass (03-09-19), IceCalibur (03-09-19), Kurdt (03-09-19), M_C (03-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Naz007 View Post
    Hey everyone,

Complete newbie from England here into the world of growing cannabis.

I've got a Week 7 plant still in the vegetative stage. This is my very first plant that I'm learning as I go along, I've been doing lots of research.

Would appreciate answers to the following questions.

1) I've read online that the temperature should be around 21 to 28 degrees Celsius and the humidity around 46-60%. Does this also apply to my little baby too in this small greenhouse?

2) Should I be concerned about bugs, insects etc..?

3) How about air circulation?

I am planning to start small and as I learn through experience, get a bigger greenhouse later.

Thanks

P.S. I've attached an image of the mini greenhouse.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	small greenhouse.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	198.3 KB 
ID:	375301
    Outdoor growing in the UK mate not a good shout unless you have no choice mate. Feck the greenhouse bro get an indoor groom sorted or a tent mate. Summers aint what they were man and there just isnt enough sun mate IMHo but like And I dont grow outside, so take from that what ga will

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

AND (03-09-19), CityDweller (03-09-19), GEORGE (03-09-19), Greengrass (03-09-19), IceCalibur (03-09-19), Kurdt (03-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

i popped into wilkinsons yesterday mate .... theyre selling strong plastic walk in greenhouses that are 6 foot by 4 foot for just £12 each .... had mine 3 years.... still going strong just tie them down with rope and theyre good to go and youd get LOADS in there too .....
    ideal for ganja... tomatoes.... ganja.... cucumbers.... ganja .... chilli pepers .. ohh and did i mention ganja too lol

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

AND (03-09-19), Gaz (03-09-19), Greengrass (03-09-19), Naz007 (03-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    i popped into wilkinsons yesterday mate .... theyre selling strong plastic walk in greenhouses that are 6 foot by 4 foot for just £12 each .... had mine 3 years.... still going strong just tie them down with rope and theyre good to go and youd get LOADS in there too .....
    ideal for ganja... tomatoes.... ganja.... cucumbers.... ganja .... chilli pepers .. ohh and did i mention ganja too lol

Thanks! I'll have a look.

Have you had much success growing cannabis plants in that greenhouse?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

AND (03-09-19), Gaz (03-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Auto are great for outdoor in uk weather and if u pick the right photo ones they grow great to n finish early
    Greenhouse is better I have had a few in mine over years they get very big though
    These are old outdoors from 2015
    Photoperiod

Prep the ground in advance n get it ready fir planting
    To late this year but give h winter to find a secluded spot

Sent from my bum hole using crapatalk

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

AND (03-09-19), British green (03-09-19), Gaz (03-09-19), Greengrass (03-09-19), M_C (03-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FACE View Post
    Auto are great for outdoor in uk weather and if u pick the right photo ones they grow great to n finish early
    Greenhouse is better I have had a few in mine over years they get very big though
    These are old outdoors from 2015
    Photoperiod

Prep the ground in advance n get it ready fir planting
    To late this year but give h winter to find a secluded spot

You getting them results this year Face? This summer has been shocking were I am lol.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Wags (03-09-19)

Thanks

It's my first season outdoors so still learning but a couple of things I've found

1) My plants have grew from May to now and during that time the lowest the temps have been was 8c in early veg, with the cold starting to come they're getting to around 14c on a night now but seem to be holding up okay. The hottest they've been is 31c. I'm doing my best to keep the day/night temps within 10c of eachother. I'm running a dehumidifier aswell so it keeps the humidity down and temps up, without it I was fighting a losing battle.

2) More so than you would indoors. There are chemical and organic pesticides/fungicides though, I've found neem oil to work quite well but it isn't a "killer" as such it's more a "fuckupyoreproductiveorgans" type of remedy.

3) Air circulation is vital.

Ripped these from a thread I posted last week, they're photoperiods and will be harvested before the end of the month... in the UK by the way.

As a side note take a look through YouTube for UK outdoor grows.
    Last edited by IanBeal; 03-09-19 at 09:05 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IanBeal For This Useful Post:

AND (03-09-19), Gaz (04-09-19), GEORGE (03-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    You getting them results this year Face? This summer has been shocking were I am lol.
    In my greenhouse I have a couple going great just now never planted outside this year as I never had time to prep my spot

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

AND (03-09-19), gardro (03-09-19), Gaz (04-09-19), GEORGE (03-09-19), IanBeal (03-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FACE View Post
    In my greenhouse I have a couple going great just now never planted outside this year as I never had time to prep my spot

Thanks Face appreciate the reply mate, I will change my opinion ever so slightly given your testimonial bro

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-19), IceCalibur (04-09-19)