Thread: Federal legistion on Marijuana USA

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking Federal legistion on Marijuana USA

There are 19 people running for President that are in favor for Federal legistion, on Marijuana, Two that aren't, and 4 that are unsure. There is also one guy that wants to give all the retired people 1,000 dollars more than they are getting already.

I think this guy is going to put Trump out the White House. lol

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics...uana-positions

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-09-19), Trex (03-09-19), UpT0wn (03-09-19)

Thanks

Here is what happen last Tuesday.

https://www.insurancejournal.com/new.../25/533835.htm

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-09-19), UpT0wn (03-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    There are 19 people running for President that are in favor for Federal legistion, on Marijuana, Two that aren't, and 4 that are unsure. There is also one guy that wants to give all the retired people 1,000 dollars more than they are getting already.

I think this guy is going to put Trump out the White House. lol

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics...uana-positions
    Commie bastards the entire lot of em Hotshot . Trump is the only guy that has ever represented the people . Why do you think they are attacking him left right and center ? He represents a threat to the old power structure . Why ya think all those elite pedophile rings are being brought down one aftrer another .... all Zionist communists and Trump is bringing them down buddy.xraining the swamp . Marijuana in the u.s is not imprtant at the moment tbh . There are much much bigger issues .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-09-19)

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Commie bastards the entire lot of em Hotshot . Trump is the only guy that has ever represented the people . Why do you think they are attacking him left right and center ? He represents a threat to the old power structure . Why ya think all those elite pedophile rings are being brought down one aftrer another .... all Zionist communists and Trump is bringing them down buddy.xraining the swamp . Marijuana in the u.s is not imprtant at the moment tbh . There are much much bigger issues .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Yea, I know, I voted for him, and have been laughing every since. He reminds me of my Dad, always spoke his mind.
    Last edited by GEORGE; 03-09-19 at 11:41 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Trex (04-09-19)