Thread: Helicopter filming La Vuelta cycling race exposes cannabis farm

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

Default Helicopter filming La Vuelta cycling race exposes cannabis farm

Police have raided a cannabis farm after a TV helicopter following Spain's La Vuelta cycling race captured the rooftop plantation in aerial footage.

More...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Inky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Opekoner was that you LOL

Fucking pigs . Spain is main point of entry of the E.U for Cocaine . Heroin fentynyl and pedo child smuggling . Im Sure they can better prioritise police ressources ffs . Go get a real jobs you fucking pigs

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

AND (05-09-19), GEORGE (05-09-19), IceCalibur (05-09-19), Patrice (05-09-19)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Opekoner was that you LOL

Fucking pigs . Spain is main point of entry of the E.U for Cocaine . Heroin fentynyl and pedo child smuggling . Im Sure they can better prioritise police ressources ffs . Go get a real jobs you fucking pigs

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    LOL I was thinking the EXACT same thing yesterday Trex...the lineup looked verrrry similar

I really hope it isn't!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-09-19), Trex (05-09-19)