Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seedling leaves are light Green and slow growth

Thanks

Default Seedling leaves are light Green and slow growth

Hey guys, i'm new to the forum, i don't know where should i be posting this thread, If it's not the right place please tell me!
    I'm growing a Auto northern lights, and recently my upper leaves are getting a strange light green color. She is 13 days old and growing slower than it was before the yellowing.
    She is growing in a organic soil i bought from the internet, i had used It before and i liked It. No nutes needed in the first 2 months, only water.
    Watering with well water(my dad built the well when i was a kid so i only use this kind of water), ph 7.0-7.2 ppm about 100.
    I have 2 leds 300w each, they aren't that great ir from a good led Brand, but its good. Both of them were active, yesterday i turned one of them off and pulled away the other one a few inches because i thought the leds were doing this to my leaves, but i see no results yet.
    As she is a auto plant, i'm afraid she won't be able to flower properly because of this slow growth
    Any help will be very appreciated, thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190906_084123.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	146.0 KB 
ID:	375426  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sovnhgard For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19), Greengrass (06-09-19), Jumper114 (06-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

She looks fine to me. Not bad for 13 days.

I would hold off adding nutes for now.

60% humidity will help too.

Is that a light off photo?
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19), Greengrass (06-09-19), IceCalibur (06-09-19), Kurdt (07-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Nothing to worry about mate, it's adjusting itself to the soil... Its the cross we have to bare in mud I'm afraid
    Exactly same plant as you and since the first leaves came out they were bright yellow then as they get bigger they sort themselves out Click image for larger version. 

Name:	862019135244.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	375433
    Day 18
    Atb chap

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19), IceCalibur (06-09-19), Jumper114 (06-09-19), Kurdt (07-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Nothing to worry about mate, it's adjusting itself to the soil... Its the cross we have to bare in mud I'm afraid
    Exactly same plant as you and since the first leaves came out they were bright yellow then as they get bigger they sort themselves out Click image for larger version. 

Name:	862019135244.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	375433
    Day 18
    Atb chap
    Now here's an ugly NL auto this one is not adjusting to the soil at all Click image for larger version. 

Name:	862019101543.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	375434

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

No nutes needed in the first 2 months, only water.....sounds like a loaded mix too me, so expect some tip burn and discoloration. Hopefully she will just carry on going. Remember before you see whats up top, down below needs to grow. So roots are filling the pot up.

I take it you ruled out over watering and are you using a root stimulator?
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks

Hey, thanks for the feedback. I haven't used any nute solutions until now, only plaina water. I took the picture with flash light on

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sovnhgard For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    No nutes needed in the first 2 months, only water.....sounds like a loaded mix too me, so expect some tip burn and discoloration. Hopefully she will just carry on going. Remember before you see whats up top, down below needs to grow. So roots are filling the pot up.

I take it you ruled out over watering and are you using a root stimulator?
    Hey
    I'm probably gonna do a flush when she starts flowering.
    I've used a homemade root stimulator made by lentil, i've read that they're great stimulators for roots. Do you think it's still necessary to Feed her with more roots stimulators?
    I think it's a slow release soil, also it's only made by organic composts, no mineral ferts, hopefully she will be fine.
    Thanks for the feedback!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sovnhgard For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sovnhgard View Post
    Hey
    I'm probably gonna do a flush when she starts flowering.
    I've used a homemade root stimulator made by lentil, i've read that they're great stimulators for roots. Do you think it's still necessary to Feed her with more roots stimulators?
    I think it's a slow release soil, also it's only made by organic composts, no mineral ferts, hopefully she will be fine.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    Hey fella, no i was just checking you were using a root stim to help your rooting plant along. Sounds all good thus far. Watch the watering though lad if using slow release nutes, its activated by by watering them. Personally i think she will be ok

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Its just quick growth buddy . Theyll all do that . . If it gets worst you may need to water a tad more for better nutrient absorbtion .soil looks a little dry .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-09-19)

Thanks

Just had a re read, and i have a question....if its true organic soil there should be any type of releasing ferts in there? The ferts in organic are provided by the microherd eating the organic matter ans taking a dump and releasing usable nutrients to the roots.

A few things with organic - dont mix organic and non organic items as this can ruin a microherd destroying the herds ability to eat the matter and buffering ph.

Do not use any ph adjusting liquids in there as this will hurt the herd also. Just a few things that many ppl mess up on with organics.

By the looks of it though shes all good.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-09-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast