Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: When is the time to nute my plant?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    With soil nutes you don't need all that gear mate lol. Just a syringe to measure.

Personally Id start at just 1ml grow when she look hungry amd adjust from there. But REMEMBER unlike coco where we see results very fast, organic feed is mucjh slower and can take a while to show us anything of use. I wouldnt adjust the feed until Id seen the response of the plant for at least a week.

When she is in proper flower then you will likely start the bloom at either 1ml or 2ml per litre alongside whatever grow shes on.

Dont fees every time... Go... Feed water feed water and so on.

No need to stop feeding before chop but you can save a few quid by putting her on plain water for the last week mate.

Hope that helps
    Thanks a lot mate. One more thing - what sort of fertilizers would you recommend? And as i presume, i will have to start feeding my plant only when i will change to flowering stage? As it is growing fine without nutes in VEG stage there is little to no point of feeding her?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z1pp4 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (09-09-19), GEORGE (09-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Z1pp4 View Post
    Thanks a lot mate. One more thing - what sort of fertilizers would you recommend? And as i presume, i will have to start feeding my plant only when i will change to flowering stage? As it is growing fine without nutes in VEG stage there is little to no point of feeding her?
    I'd use Organicus 99 mate, its a one part nute for veg and flower and will do you just fine. 10.95 for a litre from Hollands Hydroponics mate. If ya order it now it will be here in plenty of time.

Start her on 2ml per litre when the lower foliage starts to yellow and feed water feed water

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-19), Valentina (09-09-19), Z1pp4 (09-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Stop!!!!!!!!

Just checked on them nutes for a feedchart and they are hydro nutes mate do not use!!!
    Sorry foor the hijack but nah, it's not perfect but they're okay to use. I have Vitalink AB for hydro but I use that for soil sometimes.

Khangstarr on Youtube uses GH hydro feeds for his chillies, his plants do pretty well.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Gaz (09-09-19), GEORGE (09-09-19), Z1pp4 (09-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matrixdts View Post
    I’m the same Gaz never heard of them till I done a quick search.
    I have heard of em but I had gotten confused with canna terras bio range in my head for some reason

Id not be using anything that can feed coco and soil if it were me lol you will likely just nuke the microherd man lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Nah, it's not perfect but they're okay to use. I have Vitalink AB for hydro but I use that for soil sometimes.

Khangstarr on Youtube uses GH hydro feeds for his chillies, his plants do pretty well.
    Fair enough Val

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-19), Valentina (09-09-19)

Thanks

Id not be using anything that can feed coco and soil if it were me lol you will likely just nuke the microherd man lol
    This I totally agree.

Z1pp4, a little goes a long way with nutes, and I am with the guys for suggesting 1 ml to start off with, in a litre of water. You are right to take pictures. Keep a diary and with pictures you can compare the colours on the leaves to gauge how much of the nutes you want to add.

Personally once the plant pales a little, I would have gone about it with Grow and Micro 1 ml each in 1 litre of water; then see how the plant does. May I ask what kind of soil you are using? If it is Miraclegrow type then we have to tread carefully.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Gaz (09-09-19), GEORGE (09-09-19), Le chef (29-09-19), Z1pp4 (09-09-19)

Thanks

This I totally agree.

Z1pp4, a little goes a long way with nutes, and I am with the guys for suggesting 1 ml to start off with, in a litre of water. You are right to take pictures. Keep a diary and with pictures you can compare the colours on the leaves to gauge how much of the nutes you want to add.

Personally once the plant pales a little, I would have gone about it with Grow and Micro 1 ml each in 1 litre of water; then see how the plant does. May I ask what kind of soil you are using? If it is Miraclegrow type then we have to tread carefully.
    Thank you for advice. I am growing in Composana compost with perlite.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Z1pp4 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (09-09-19), GEORGE (09-09-19), Valentina (09-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Just pick your self up A bottle of Tiger Bloom that is all you will need during flowering. JMO

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Gaz (09-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Z1pp4 View Post
    Okay, so going by the Compo website...

COMPO SANA® Potting Soil for Rhododendron
    SPECIALIZED QUALITY POTTING SOIL FOR ALL ACID LOVING GARDEN PLANTS
    the contained start fertilizer guarantees up to 6 weeks of optimal nutrient supply
    root activator AGROSIL® improves the root growth for optimal stability and an intensive colour of blossoms and leaves
    2 versions:

PL/RO/TR/CZ/(SK)/HU/SI/HR(BIH)
    RUS/UA/BG/EE/LV/LT

It's a "low" pH soil (good) but has nutes in it, and a root stimulant, which is also good. So going by the blurb you are theoretically fine for 6 weeks and then the nutes will start to become less than "optimal". So depends on how hungry your plants are, I'd dial in the grow feeds bit by bit. Perhaps even a 1 ml grow in 2 litres of water, just a ball park figure. Nice one for getting the perlite in, by the way.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Gaz (09-09-19), GEORGE (09-09-19), Z1pp4 (09-09-19)

Thanks

This I totally agree.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z1pp4 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (09-09-19), GEORGE (09-09-19)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast