Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will this work?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Naz007 View Post
    The plant is currently in a mini greenhouse. What would happen if temp drops below 15 degrees on a night. should I brining it in and returning back outside the next morning?
    It will do fine for a night... More than that probs hurt growth not kill.. is it going to get colder and colder now?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Naz007 View Post
    It's around week 7, lemon haze, not autoflowering plant.. I believe it's still in the veg state and about to flower. It's been outside all along, but as there's not enough sun light these days, I'm worried something serious may happen.
    If you are getting at least 5 hours of sun on your plants, you are good dude.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Silkadin (10-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    If you are getting at least 5 hours of sun on your plants, you are good dude.
    So on those days that are just cloudy and without any sun, what happens to the plant? it just doesn't grow?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (09-09-19), GEORGE (09-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    It will do fine for a night... More than that probs hurt growth not kill.. is it going to get colder and colder now?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    yeh autumn is approaching, nights are getting colder. I'll have to bring it in a dark room.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The plant will be fine and still does use the daylight even on a dull day , just not as effective , at the stage its at and over the next few days in the UK its strong winds and heavy rain from that tropical storm thats going on , so keep her out the wind . Those plastic cheep greenhouses are ok for veg , but when its budding they are bad for mold and budrot and its better off when not raining in the open getting air circulation or an open sided cover ..... The good news is after the storm this week they are forcasting maybee the warmest autumn on record , in which case you should be fine . Good luck with it

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cogangeezer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cogangeezer View Post
    The plant will be fine and still does use the daylight even on a dull day , just not as effective , at the stage its at and over the next few days in the UK its strong winds and heavy rain from that tropical storm thats going on , so keep her out the wind . Those plastic cheep greenhouses are ok for veg , but when its budding they are bad for mold and budrot and its better off when not raining in the open getting air circulation or an open sided cover ..... The good news is after the storm this week they are forcasting maybee the warmest autumn on record , in which case you should be fine . Good luck with it
    So when it's starts the flowering stage, should I open the greenhouse cover open when raining?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-19)

Thanks

When the bud realy starts to show then yes , but i would consider cutting fair sized holes maybee letterbox size a few on each side for air flow aswell . The vegging stage is the easy bit realy the more tricky bit is keeping bud rot at bay in the final stages . With one plant in there it should be ok , and if the weathers nice , even just cloudy leave it out , feed every other water and you should be good to go .....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cogangeezer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-19)

Thanks

Dont worry about outdoor temps either , aim to pull her atleast the second week of october , weather watch at that time coz a few consecutive days of rain and damp can mold her undercover or not , only proper greenhouses with dehumidifires can get round that .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cogangeezer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

If in the UK forget it... Go inside now.

Chillis are struggling .. cana will fail or mould. Way too cold at night.

I am trying without greenhouse.
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ive had loads of sucsessfull outdoor grows without bringing them in , if you have a mold resistant strain early finisher , and goodish september october and in the southern hemisphere your fine . Theres enough sucsessfull outdoor grows in the ground in the UK on youtube , with amazing results .

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cogangeezer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-09-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast