Thread: A cheeky one :D

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,897 Times

Default A cheeky one :D

Hey guys I hope everyone is doing OK and I've been lurking but not overly active as currently saving to buy a new carbon filter + fan set and having to sort my new furry companion so been overly run off my feet..

Now I had a lot of help + advice/support from many members throughout my time here whether I've been active or not which has always been appreciated and never forgotten "Mon the talk"

Now if any of you remember my Cindy jock diary and how enthusiastic I was about growing her + how regularly I uprated her diary until her last couple weeks I lost the majority of her to grot which was a bummer as she was the smelliest sweetest auto I have had the pleasure and help of any of the autos I've grown

Also as some of you guys no I'm coming up to the day of restarting my tent as a auto tent ect an I'm very keen to try an get a couple of auto Cindy beans again if there was any around the talk anywhere, I no its a big ask an I'm sorry if not allowed :/ I dont mean to break any rules if I have by asking but I'm going to be doing three autos alongside three of my friends autos and and would like to get a Cindy or two alongside when I start if possible

I'll be doing a very detailed updated daily diary once I start and plan to around the end of this month so if this is OK an a possibility I'd hugely hugely appreciate if anyone could facilitate( I'm Happy to pay a bit for some too if needs be )

I'm a cheeky bugger aren't I!!

No honest if I offend or break any rules ido apologise an haven't ment to but would love to have a sexy Cindy in my life again ahah

Much love talkers

Sent from my X5max_PRO using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-19), SmobyToker#1 (17-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,882 Times

I have to close this thread.....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Gaz (09-09-19), GEORGE (09-09-19), Patrice (10-09-19), RASTA (09-09-19), UpInSmoke1990 (09-09-19)