Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: grass smell but doesn't normally happen

Thanks

Yeah it sure was a weird one all the plants got caught up in a heatwave one day I caught the tent at near 40 degree and have no idea how long it did that all certain strains then started to heat stress and some I just threw seems the first crop I took all has no proper flavour (damaged terrines?) I then took a second crop the outdoor temperature had reduced and I'd lowered light to 600 band can say it's smelt kinda nice all the way through and I'm a little scared to fully cure... Iv just dried and boxed ( iv used big tupperware not the best but I got fed up of jars every where).. So there we go I won't keep going over... seems I've now got cheese and arjans lemon cheddar that has proper smell and flavour
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-09-19)

Thanks

Yeah it sure was a weird one all the plants got caught up in a heatwave one day I caught the tent at near 40 degree and have no idea how long it did that all certain strains then started to heat stress and some I just threw seems the first crop I took all has no proper flavour (damaged terrines?) I then took a second crop the outdoor temperature had reduced and I'd lowered light to 600 band can say it's smelt kinda nice all the way through and I'm a little scared to fully cure... Iv just dried and boxed ( iv used big tupperware not the best but I got fed up of jars every where).. So there we go I won't keep going over... seems I've now got cheese and arjans lemon cheddar that has proper smell and flavour

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-09-19)

Thanks

I'm sure I read on here somewhere that people put a slice of something like lemon or orange in the curing jars to bring the moisture back up if it's cured too fast. If it's gonna get thrown away anyway, I'd certainly have a go at this method.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Gatherer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-09-19)

Thanks

I have heard it to so much so it has been suggested in a previous post... I'm finding 2 school of thought on curing one is if you've dried it out. It's dead done just put it down to experience... Obviously the second is just try it... Personally is have no problem giving my orange sherbet some orange peel or arjans lemon cheddar some lemon... Would actually maybe be good for them

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-10-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3