Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What's does this look like?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Canna Coco Professional Plus = coco

Canna Terra Professional Plus = Soil

So Naz it really depends on which one of these you have mate

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's the soil one.
    The one I purchased was from amazon called: Canna Coco Professional Pro Soil 50L, not the Terra one.

I won't post links here and bring rules, but if you type that in amazon, it's first product that appears.

I was told that would be fine for cannabis.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-09-19), GEORGE (22-09-19)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Naz007 View Post
    The one I purchased was from amazon called: Canna Coco Professional Pro Soil 50L, not the Terra one.

I won't post links here and bring rules, but if you type that in amazon, it's first product that appears.

Ok so going by the page on Amazon they have sold you coco Naz..you'll have to purchase some coco nutrients.

Do you have the bag still ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

In addition, just to put things into perspective, this plant was given to me by a mate at 4 weeks. He told me that he didn't use nutrients in the past, only compost, water, sunlight (the basics) and he's had success in the past. That's the reason why I went ahead with this strategy as I want to see if I can achieve some level of success without any nutrients until harvest.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Ok so going by the page on Amazon they have sold you coco Naz..you'll have to purchase some coco nutrients.

Do you have the bag still ?
    Yes still got loads left.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

9. Default

Yes still got loads left.
    Take a picture of the bag, try and get it flat as you can and post it on here mate

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

In addition, just to put things into perspective, this plant was given to me by a mate at 4 weeks. He told me that he didn't use nutrients in the past, only compost, water, sunlight (the basics) and he's had success in the past. That's the reason why I went ahead with this strategy as I want to see if I can achieve some level of success without any nutrients until harvest.
    Its in coco now which is inert if you dont feed coco nutes shes dead mate...in days

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19), IceCalibur (22-09-19)

13. Default

Coco needs nutrients added to it, so it would be impossible..you're going to need a coco grower to help you with advice now.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

15. Default

This is actually Amazons fault..it's not even a third party seller.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Honestly at this point going from organic nutrient uptake to transplant to coco with no nutes to feed the coco (which is just void of anything) id be calling it day mate and taking it ass school fees.

Jmo

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

You need coco specific nutes to go with this, I recommend Canna Coco A & B also you will need a pH & Ec meter to accurately measure your water/feed solution..

Regards BL

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19), IceCalibur (22-09-19)

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast