Ive had an auto start flower at 14 days before mate LOL shit genetics mate
    The seed is a seedsman badass og cheese fem not auto. So who knows lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (15-09-19), GEORGE (15-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Uv123_4 View Post
    Forget what canna say in there site mate, you need to read the plants for yourself.
    But with wilma and nutrient reservoirs you need to give more info so ppl can help.
    Need to know background ec
    Water temp
    Do you keep it airated?
    How often do you change it?

But I would prob go about .3 above background ec and just work from there with the colour of the leaves.
    Ive not been doing it for a while but finally set my Wilma back up, I would say though with the clay pebbles you will have to feed a lot more when they’re established so just make sure you keep the reservoir topped up and regularly check ph and ec because you’re going to be feeding more frequent you will see more swings in measurements because it’s recirculating more than if you were using coco, so if you keep topping up a larger reservoir is more stable.........

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hippy Crack View Post
    Forget what canna say in there site mate, you need to read the plants for yourself.
    But with wilma and nutrient reservoirs you need to give more info so ppl can help.
    Need to know background ec
    Water temp
    Do you keep it airated?
    How often do you change it?

But I would prob go about .3 above background ec and just work from there with the colour of the leaves.
    Ive not been doing it for a while but finally set my Wilma back up, I would say though with the clay pebbles you will have to feed a lot more when they’re established so just make sure you keep the reservoir topped up and regularly check ph and ec because you’re going to be feeding more frequent you will see more swings in measurements because it’s recirculating more than if you were using coco, so if you keep topping up a larger reservoir is more stable.........
    Background ec .2 plain tap water?
    Temp about 18
    No air pump just now. New to this. But will in future
    Will change probs every week to be safe.
    Checking levels twice daily. It’s on 2 15 mins a day.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Yeah got all the pens etc. There’s no way that could have been a auto. ?
    I have got 3 autos started as well but they only a couple days old. Expected that one just to die but it perked up. What was the end result of your two week flower?
    I killed it mate feckin eyesore of runt mate lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-09-19)

Thanks

Then you must have ya light schedule wrong. 18/6 to veg and then 12/12 to flower. If it flowered with out flipping ton12/12 its an auto mate

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-09-19), Uv123_4 (15-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Then you must have ya light schedule wrong. 18/6 to veg and then 12/12 to flower. If it flowered with out flipping ton12/12 its an auto mate
    Well I started it on 18/6 but now I have got the auto seedlings in I changed it to 20/4
    What you think of feeds a day should 2 be enough ?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well I started it on 18/6 but now I have got the auto seedlings in I changed it to 20/4
    What you think of feeds a day should 2 be enough ?
    Mate other than light schedules I know nothing of photos and I am an auto grower.

Sounds to me like you are needing to get to basics first mate. Choose autos or photos and start a diary from seed mate and use the Talk to guide you.

Fresh start here and some reading is needed IMHO and thats not meant in a condescending manner at all mate Im just giving the advice Id want and I would want to to get some help getting the basics of canna growing sorted.

As I said get a new diary started from seed, wilma, coco, soil whatever floats ya boat but basics are needed regarding lighting, feeding, reading plants ect ect.
    Last edited by Gaz; 15-09-19 at 12:40 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mate other than light schedules I know nothing of photos and I am an auto grower.

Sounds to me like you are needing to get to basics first mate. Choose autos or photos and start a diary from seed mate and use the Talk to guide you.

Fresh start here and some reading is needed IMHO and thats not meant in a condescending manner at all mate Im just giving the advice Id want and I would want to to get some help getting the basics of canna growing sorted.

As I said get a new diary started from seed, wilma, coco, soil whatever floats ya boat but basics are needed regarding lighting, feeding, reading plants ect ect.
    Yeah that’s what I have done. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6840.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	120.2 KB 
ID:	375641
    3 autos on the go. That other one will prob end up scrapped just seeing how it goes. The tent is set for the autos.
    When I first got tent I ordered just photos only one worked though. And my pal told me about autos and it just sounds easier and quicker.
    How long would you wait before feeding autos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah that’s what I have done. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6840.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	120.2 KB 
ID:	375641
    3 autos on the go. That other one will prob end up scrapped just seeing how it goes. The tent is set for the autos.
    When I first got tent I ordered just photos only one worked though. And my pal told me about autos and it just sounds easier and quicker.
    How long would you wait before feeding autos?

Until they tell you they are hungry so how longs a piece of string. I dont know anything other than soil mate so hydro feeding is a foreign language.

Honestly get a diary with a clear title of what style your growing...ie UV grow autos in wilma... so ppl can see if its their poison or not and post in the appropriate section

First post list everything up what your doing what kit you have, water background ec n ph, nutes ect ect what ever else you hydro growers need to work with. And then clearly say that you need guiding as you are very new.

You will pick up the guys that can help that way.

So many "first grow" type diarys in the novice section ect they often dont get the help they need. A well set out easy to follow diary with paragraphs and grammar are the key mate IMO.

Sorry I cant help, you could try asking for a mentor also in this thread....

Again same rules, clear and concise as you would the first diary post.....

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...st-here/page50

Thats all I got

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Until they tell you they are hungry so how longs a piece of string. I dont know anything other than soil mate so hydro feeding is a foreign language.

Honestly get a diary with a clear title of what style your growing...ie UV grow autos in wilma... so ppl can see if its their poison or not and post in the appropriate section

First post list everything up what your doing what kit you have, water background ec n ph, nutes ect ect what ever else you hydro growers need to work with. And then clearly say that you need guiding as you are very new.

You will pick up the guys that can help that way.

So many "first grow" type diarys in the novice section ect they often dont get the help they need. A well set out easy to follow diary with paragraphs and grammar are the key mate IMO.

Sorry I cant help, you could try asking for a mentor also in this thread....

Again same rules, clear and concise as you would the first diary post.....

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...st-here/page50

Thats all I got hahaha
    Yeah ok. Thanks for the help pal. Goin to stick to autos from now on. I know that much. Will have a look on that link. What’s the signs of them needing fed. ?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast