Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Can your vagina get high?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    My missus swears by a joint for cramps poor lass can be crippled wae it sometimes. Wonder if the salve jumper posted would help that

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Salve would be cool, also would love to find a guide for a cannabis infused oil scooby

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Gaz (17-09-19), GEORGE (17-09-19), scoobywho (17-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Salve would be cool, also would love to find a guide for a cannabis infused oil scooby
    Me too mate, after my canna cookies I'm alot more interested in infusing it with other stuff lol. Would like to make capsules from the oil too.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

Gaz (17-09-19), GEORGE (17-09-19), IceCalibur (17-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Snag is that a salve would get rubbed off onto clothes. So depends on how strong your laundry detergent is, what gets rubbed off may get Everywhere. I have not tested this, but no need to play dice with fate through cross contamination.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

barney_b (28-10-22), Gaz (18-09-19), GEORGE (18-09-19), IceCalibur (18-09-19), scoobywho (18-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Petal For This Useful Post:

barney_b (28-10-22), Cannabug (31-03-21), GEORGE (31-03-21), M_C (31-03-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

I just tried it on mine and it got stoned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

barney_b (28-10-22), GEORGE (31-03-21), M_C (31-03-21), Petal (31-03-21)

Thanks

lol that's a very interesting question did we ever get a true answer to this riddle?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to munchmakers For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 51,466 Times

Usually I abhor the spammers but in this case, I'm glad to have been directed to this thread.

I think WHO the OP was made it all the better.

Cheers
    B

"The footsteps of the farmer is the best fertilizer."

Welcome to The Barnyard

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barney_b For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-22), IceCalibur (28-10-22), TightNugs (28-10-22)

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by barney_b View Post
    Usually I abhor the spammers but in this case, I'm glad to have been directed to this thread.

I think WHO the OP was made it all the better.

Cheers
    B
    Glad you enjoyed the read Barney lol

I remember this thread gave me a good chuckle at the time

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

barney_b (28-10-22), GEORGE (28-10-22), TightNugs (28-10-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,953 Times

My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer about 10 years ago. Further testing revealed the dreaded BRCA gene mutatation. A double mastectomy and a full blown hysterectomy later sexual intercourse became extremely uncomfortable and painful for her. On top of that, the loss of estrogen and not being able to take hormone supplements, her sex drive is nil to none. It has been an uphill battle trying to get back what we once had. Through the help of physical therapy, stretching, coconut oil, and cannabis we have found a way to make things work.

Cannabis acted as an aphrodisiac for my wife pre-surgeory. These days it's not as much of a turn on as it used to be for her, but it does still help her open up to the idea. The biggest thing it does for her is helps her relax. Cannabis has always suppressed my sex drive. That may sound bad but in my situation it helps. We went from a very healthy sexual relationship to an almost non existent sexual relationship over night. Before I started using cannabis again, sex was all I could focus on and constantly was at battle with myself. I almost left her or cheated on her a number of times. Since I have been using cannabis the constant focus has dulled some. I've learned how to communicate better with her and am there to support her. We have learned to work together to figure out what works for the best of us. It ain't what it used to be, but today after a 10 year struggle we have finally have gotten to a point where we are both satisfied. I honestly don't think it would have happened if I was still being drug tested for work. Cannabis saved my relationship and has restored my sex life.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sun&Soil For This Useful Post:

barney_b (28-10-22), Bethmeg (28-10-22), Blue61 (28-10-22), Easy-T (28-10-22), GEORGE (28-10-22), IceCalibur (28-10-22), ValdtheImpotent (28-10-22)

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutThatSunandSoil View Post
    My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer about 10 years ago. Further testing revealed the dreaded BRCA gene mutatation. A double mastectomy and a full blown hysterectomy later sexual intercourse became extremely uncomfortable and painful for her. On top of that, the loss of estrogen and not being able to take hormone supplements, her sex drive is nil to none. It has been an uphill battle trying to get back what we once had. Through the help of physical therapy, stretching, coconut oil, and cannabis we have found a way to make things work.

Cannabis acted as an aphrodisiac for my wife pre-surgeory. These days it's not as much of a turn on as it used to be for her, but it does still help her open up to the idea. The biggest thing it does for her is helps her relax. Cannabis has always suppressed my sex drive. That may sound bad but in my situation it helps. We went from a very healthy sexual relationship to an almost non existent sexual relationship over night. Before I started using cannabis again, sex was all I could focus on and constantly was at battle with myself. I almost left her or cheated on her a number of times. Since I have been using cannabis the constant focus has dulled some. I've learned how to communicate better with her and am there to support her. We have learned to work together to figure out what works for the best of us. It ain't what it used to be, but today after a 10 year struggle we have finally have gotten to a point where we are both satisfied. I honestly don't think it would have happened if I was still being drug tested for work. Cannabis saved my relationship and has restored my sex life.
    Thank you for sharing the serious side to this topic AllAboutThatSunandSoil, and genuinley great to hear that cannabis did/does help you and your wife and clarifies how important cannabis is on so many different levels

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

barney_b (28-10-22), Bethmeg (28-10-22), Blue61 (28-10-22), Easy-T (28-10-22), GEORGE (28-10-22), Sun&Soil (28-10-22), ValdtheImpotent (28-10-22)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast