Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone able to help me out !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    This is being looked into at the moment G, there’s one or two email issues that are out of the active admins power, so unfortunately it can’t be sorted right away

In the meantime I can only suggest you try tapatalk for notifications and check in on your subscription thread daily. Sorry mate
    Cheers Blue brother no need for apologies mate just glad to know i haven't done something wrong in any of my settings cheers mukka, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Blue (17-09-19), CityDweller (16-09-19), Gaz (16-09-19), GEORGE (16-09-19), scorpion (16-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    Yeah i checked my junk Herb brother nothing there really got me baffled this one, let me know if you sus the job out Gaz mate, i even tried to do a system restore on my laptop but this fuckin' stupid cortona won't even let me type in the search box, cheers guys, G'.
    Sack that shit that’s why I’m still on windows 8 with no installed updates for years, I don’t trust the bastards and the updates take up stupid amounts of storage lol
    I smoke pretty much all of the time so if I waffle shit please forgive me lol

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-09-19), G' (17-09-19), Gaz (16-09-19), GEORGE (16-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Sack that shit that’s why I’m still on windows 8 with no installed updates for years, I don’t trust the bastards and the updates take up stupid amounts of storage lol
    Yeah scorpion brother i wash i hadn't updated to 10 it's been nothing but a pain in the arse and really don't like tapa Bue brother i've had it on my phone 3 times and got rid each time so yeah i'll just check in on my notifications each day until hopefully the powers that be get things sorted, cheers guys, all the best G'.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Gaz (17-09-19), GEORGE (17-09-19)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Windows 8/10?...hell, I'm still on windows 7 and loving it

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

G' (18-09-19), Gaz (17-09-19), GEORGE (17-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    Ye G I haven't been getting any notifications either dude.

Sent from my H9436 using Tapatalk
    Would like to actually know how many talkers are not getting notifications mate, if it's only a few "why and do we have anything to worry about" ??? could we possibly be being checked out in some way or investigated somehow ??? or am i just getting para !!! G'.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Gaz (18-09-19), GEORGE (18-09-19), IceCalibur (18-09-19), RASTA (18-09-19)

11. Default

Would like to actually know how many talkers are not getting notifications mate, if it's only a few "why and do we have anything to worry about" ??? could we possibly be being checked out in some way or investigated somehow ??? or am i just getting para !!! G'.
    I am not receiving mine either G' bro..on my console anyway, I have to check settings and subscribed threads to check on them, but I have never tried having notifications sent to my email..only through my console which I do not get unfortunately..it would be a nice feature if it worked!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Gaz (18-09-19), GEORGE (18-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Im getting notifications on tapa now.

Did you see the post from me in your diary on how a fixed mine?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

G' (18-09-19), Gaz (18-09-19), GEORGE (18-09-19), IceCalibur (18-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Im getting notifications on tapa now.

Did you see the post from me in your diary on how a fixed mine?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yeah mate checked everything on my phone and laptop all good on those, Blue said there are problems with some email notifications which are out of the talks admins reach so i'm still baffled, cheers RASTA bro' G'.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Gaz (18-09-19), GEORGE (18-09-19), IceCalibur (18-09-19), RASTA (18-09-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2