Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: How long to flush??

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 117 Times in 48 Posts

    Default How long to flush??

    Ok so I fed my plant this morning THEN checked the trichs, which it turns out most are cloudy and could be chopped. I use bio bizz nutes which are organic but I still would like a decent flush.

    So I'm now left wondering how long of a flush can I do without to many of the trichs turning amber. Obviously I will be keeping a close eye on a daily basis, just a bit ???? that I never checked them first!!!

    Cheers Terp

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Terpinator For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (22-09-19), Gaz (21-09-19), hotshot (21-09-19)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,957
    Thanks
    364,912
    Thanked 35,273 Times in 9,699 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Terpinator View Post
    Ok so I fed my plant this morning THEN checked the trichs, which it turns out most are cloudy and could be chopped. I use bio bizz nutes which are organic but I still would like a decent flush.

    So I'm now left wondering how long of a flush can I do without to many of the trichs turning amber. Obviously I will be keeping a close eye on a daily basis, just a bit ???? that I never checked them first!!!

    Cheers Terp
    A week or two. JMO

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (22-09-19), Gaz (21-09-19), The_Terpinator (21-09-19), Valentina (21-09-19)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,336
    Thanks
    62,591
    Thanked 62,691 Times in 13,303 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    A week or two. JMO
    ^^^^^^^^^ this

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (22-09-19), hotshot (21-09-19), The_Terpinator (21-09-19), Valentina (21-09-19)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    49,603
    Thanks
    130,102
    Thanked 135,384 Times in 39,437 Posts

    Default

    Organic? No need to flush...
    “Do you have to believe in what you sing about?”

    (Anita Price)

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (22-09-19), Gaz (21-09-19), hotshot (21-09-19), The_Terpinator (21-09-19), Valentina (21-09-19)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    1,175
    Thanks
    6,437
    Thanked 5,870 Times in 1,026 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    A week or two. JMO
    Agreed, unless you want a paranoid experience at least 2 weeks.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to riot For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (22-09-19), Gaz (21-09-19), hotshot (21-09-19), The_Terpinator (21-09-19), Valentina (21-09-19)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,336
    Thanks
    62,591
    Thanked 62,691 Times in 13,303 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Organic? No need to flush...
    Or that ^^^^^^^^^ but you seem set on one so LOL

    Personally never flushed anything but then I don't use bottled nutes anymore and I reuse my soil so flushing is nuts

    When I did use nutes she didnt get anything for the last week but not sure its needed at all if im honest in soil unless of course your using mineral salts
    Last edited by Gaz; 21-09-19 at 10:50 AM.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (22-09-19), hotshot (21-09-19), The_Terpinator (21-09-19)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 117 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Cheers for the advice! Will keep an eye on her and chop soon.

    Not used salts Gaz, but on another note I've been looking at getting my own soil going for the next grow after seeing your igloo thread mate!

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Terpinator For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (22-09-19), Gaz (21-09-19), hotshot (21-09-19)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,336
    Thanks
    62,591
    Thanked 62,691 Times in 13,303 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Terpinator View Post
    Cheers for the advice! Will keep an eye on her and chop soon.

    Not used salts Gaz, but on another note I've been looking at getting my own soil going for the next grow after seeing your igloo thread mate!
    Yes mate !!! Its a long learning curve but a most satisfying one when you finish on water and maybe a little molasses mate and the pest control element is fabulous mate. I watch my preds at work often lol.

    If you need any help at all or want a mentor mate give me shout mukka .

    The virgin soil is a piss easy grow mate with a little seeding compost plug (while the soils a bit warm) to keep the seedling safe but Ive gone straight to virgin soil with out a problem.

    Its the reusing element that really is a work in progress and you will be 2 years at least getting that right LOL take it from me LOL. But what a fantastic journey it is man

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (21-09-19), IceCalibur (21-09-19), The_Terpinator (21-09-19)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 117 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Sounds great, and thanks for the mentor shout would be great to have your help man. Got alot of learning to do!

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Terpinator For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (21-09-19), hotshot (21-09-19)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,336
    Thanks
    62,591
    Thanked 62,691 Times in 13,303 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Terpinator View Post
    Sounds great, and thanks for the mentor shout would be great to have your help man. Got alot of learning to do!
    Pm door alway open mukka

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (21-09-19), The_Terpinator (21-09-19)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Over here.
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 108 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Another option if you can get them to where you can run water through the soil you can flush the soil with running water until it runs clear and then you will get away with a week of plain water to finish the flush. Not ideal but I've done it before in a similar situation and still turned out a nice clean, smooth smoke and potent buds

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigJam For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (22-09-19), Gaz (21-09-19), hotshot (21-09-19), The_Terpinator (22-09-19)

  23. #12

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 117 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJam View Post
    Another option if you can get them to where you can run water through the soil you can flush the soil with running water until it runs clear and then you will get away with a week of plain water to finish the flush. Not ideal but I've done it before in a similar situation and still turned out a nice clean, smooth smoke and potent buds

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Nice one cheers mate, never thought of that

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Terpinator For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (22-09-19), Gaz (22-09-19), hotshot (22-09-19)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK