Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Brittle Leaves

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Fair enough lovely lady, it takes some umph and gumption to apologise on a forum. Yeah i think i was feeling a little prickly myself so probs took it wrong any way lol.

Those plants look good, the left 2 look taller and consequently closer to lights, so moving may well halp a bit.

Not long now and it be buds galore!
    Yeah they are a pain in the ass, especially the back one which is a right stretchy nuisance. When I've got time to tweak things tonight I'm going to raise the others up and move lights up a couple more inches.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahnya For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-19), SmobyToker#1 (27-09-19)

Thanks

I've got to fit my uvb in there somewhere now. Obviously it's only gonna fit one side. Due to light burn I'll be playing it very safe and setting it to come on for 15mins off for 45 then on for 15 in the first week and increase it a wee bit from there. Apparently it doesn't need to be on long at all.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahnya For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-19), SmobyToker#1 (27-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by sarahnya View Post
    I've got to fit my uvb in there somewhere now. Obviously it's only gonna fit one side. Due to light burn I'll be playing it very safe and setting it to come on for 15mins off for 45 then on for 15 in the first week and increase it a wee bit from there. Apparently it doesn't need to be on long at all.
    oooo ok ill be keen to see how the uvb works out, really could the thing burn the leaves? i have no idea
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    oooo ok ill be keen to see how the uvb works out, really could the thing burn the leaves? i have no idea
    I think it's like getting a tan, you have to give the plant chance to build up resistance especially if they have been grown under hps with no uv light at all. Can't wait to see if it makes a difference!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahnya For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-19), SmobyToker#1 (28-09-19)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8