Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Black orchid for intake and outtake?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Thanks man, RK125 L 350m/3 an hour 71 squid, that sound about right? All seem to say you need to wire it but comes with a plug.
    That's the one, it is a little overkill, so you could go for the RK125 to be honest, all depends on your ducting...wiring these could not be easier and they have a very easy 'how to' video if you're unsure I could message it over to you

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19), Jumper114 (22-09-19), MrC (22-09-19), oldtimerocnrol (22-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,963 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    That's the one, it is a little overkill, so you could go for the RK125 to be honest, all depends on your ducting...wiring these could not be easier and they have a very easy 'how to' video if you're unsure I could message it over to you
    Cheers, ordered lol, fuck waiting around now I'm raring to go

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19), IceCalibur (22-09-19), Jumper114 (22-09-19)

5. Default

No worries, I'll message you over the 'how to video' now

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19), Jumper114 (22-09-19), MrC (22-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

You might want to check Ice’s how to build a fan box.

You will need to quieten it.

Not to alarm you but you will need a vario fan controller off the bay unless you want the room
    Sounding like a plane about to take off.
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19), IceCalibur (22-09-19), MrC (22-09-19)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper114 View Post
    You might want to check Ice’s how to build a fan box.

You will need to quieten it.

Not to alarm you but you will need a vario fan controller off the bay unless you want the room
    Sounding like a plane about to take off.
    They are noisy indeed, check here for these guides if it's an issue for you ;

Bud Lightyears Guide - Super Silent Ruck

Ice's Guide - Silent Box Fan Build Guide

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19), Jumper114 (22-09-19), MrC (22-09-19), tlh2496 (03-05-20)

Thanks

They are noisy indeed, check here for these guides if it's an issue for you ;

Bud Lightyears Guide - Super Silent Ruck

Ice's Guide - Silent Box Fan Build Guide
    Hmm possibly a noise issue, shouldn't have jumped the gun. How tightly can you pack it in the box with out over heating? I looked on ebay at this vario fan controller, first thing that comes up is about 80 quid then lots of different things, really wouldn't know what to buy without a link. Does this slow the fan down then, stop it being so noisy and powerful?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19)

13. Default

Hmm possibly a noise issue, shouldn't have jumped the gun. How tightly can you pack it in the box with out over heating? I looked on ebay at this vario fan controller, first thing that comes up is about 80 quid then lots of different things, really wouldn't know what to buy without a link. Does this slow the fan down then, stop it being so noisy and powerful?
    They don't overheat as they are self-cooling by design, so you do not need to worry about that..check this out for a controller - eBay item number:282594460566

That will reduce the noise and you'll be able to dial it in more specifically for you and the changing environment around you

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19), MrC (22-09-19)

Thanks

Cheers man, 2 options one is 1.5 amp (345 watt) or 2.2 amp (500 watt) . You'll have to forgive me, electrics is something I've always been more than happy to steer clear of if given the chance.

This will have to wait a week or 2 though, funds just wont allow. Should be the last big thing I need and while I'm germing and they are sprouting it should be ok, managed to keep the temp/humidity relatively stable with doors shut and the 2 x 7" cyclone fans are coming tomorow so I'll hopefully be able to manage til I have the doh for the controller.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19), IceCalibur (22-09-19)

17. Default

Cheers man, 2 options one is 1.5 amp (345 watt) or 2.2 amp (500 watt) . You'll have to forgive me, electrics is something I've always been more than happy to steer clear of if given the chance.

This will have to wait a week or 2 though, funds just wont allow. Should be the last big thing I need and while I'm germing and they are sprouting it should be ok, managed to keep the temp/humidity relatively stable with doors shut and the 2 x 7" cyclone fans are coming tomorow so I'll hopefully be able to manage til I have the doh for the controller.
    You're welcome and you'll only need the 1.5amp for the one fan MrCannab1sir, will be more than enough

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19), MrC (22-09-19)

Thanks

You're welcome and you'll only need the 1.5amp for the one fan MrCannab1sir, will be more than enough
    Nice one man, I'll start taking some pictures and stuff soon, maybe do a diary when I kick off, make it a bit easier to get help along the way too.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-19), IceCalibur (22-09-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast