Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Auto run - Gelato - Gorilla glue - Stardawg - girl scout cookies - 20 ltr coco air po

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Well plants are still alive, been several weeks flower and 5 plants of 10 have not flowered, only a few pistils here n there. im pretty sure they are over fed, fuck knows but its still causing me misery. Still banging shit loads of sprays n crap and feel i may have won, or maybe not i dunno.

Pretty sure i over fed and stalled flowering.

What do other ppl feed strength wise EC for these tiny autos
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-19), Le chef (30-10-19), Vlad the Inhaler (29-10-19)

Thanks

Had to start killing these as 6 of them are ropey as fuck, kiled one last night as it was making seeds. I suspect the other 5 will too. so its more or less game over. I have 3 that look ok and 1 that looks to be suffering but trying to flower.

So down grading this to a 400 watt dual spec and cut my losses. Seriously pissed and feel defeated.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-19), Le chef (20-11-19)

Thanks

Still on the roll

GSK 1

GSK 2 the odd pistil but no crowning, just tops that are praying so hard they hide the inner growing tips

GSK 3 untopped and looking very boyish, again pistils here n there no crowning, praying hard, see no tips

Stadawg - has pistils and crowning but very slow and see signs of hermie within the crowns, tips have a yellow look in them

GORILLA 2

GORILLA 1

OVER ALL SHAGGED OUT GROW ROOM SHOTS

ONLY GELATO IN SOIL 15 LTRS this plant has only had 2 feeds of 3 ml pl flores and several hits of molasses between plain waters

Thanks for witnessing how not to grow autos

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-11-19), GEORGE (03-11-19), Patrice (04-11-19), tlh2496 (24-12-19), Vlad the Inhaler (03-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Still on the roll

GSK 1

GSK 2 the odd pistil but no crowning, just tops that are praying so hard they hide the inner growing tips

GSK 3 untopped and looking very boyish, again pistils here n there no crowning, praying hard, see no tips

Stadawg - has pistils and crowning but very slow and see signs of hermie within the crowns, tips have a yellow look in them

GORILLA 2

GORILLA 1

OVER ALL SHAGGED OUT GROW ROOM SHOTS

ONLY GELATO IN SOIL 15 LTRS this plant has only had 2 feeds of 3 ml pl flores and several hits of molasses between plain waters

Thanks for witnessing how not to grow autos
    They look alright mate.. apart from the cookies not flowering yet.

I’ve had a few autos not auto on me recently.. it’s a pain in the sphincter!

Otherwise all looks fine to me Smoby. I don’t see why you’re so negative about the grow.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-11-19), GEORGE (03-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (04-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    They look alright mate.. apart from the cookies not flowering yet.

I’ve had a few autos not auto on me recently.. it’s a pain in the sphincter!

Otherwise all looks fine to me Smoby. I don’t see why you’re so negative about the grow.
    Aw thanks man, i think i just got very down in other areas of my life and then these were causing me misery as they just were not thriving. These plants now with full stretch are where i would be at the end of veg on a normal run with photos, i have a sea of heads ususally but this is just a few here n there. It is a scratch back what i can from this grow. i went too hard on feeds and also been fighting these bugs. i may have won but then i find a nasty little patch where there has been new eggs or something hatch. i have taken to just cutting the nasty bit off lol...

Ii will get bud but its no where near what i get usually i guess. They do smell very nice though.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-11-19), Patrice (04-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (04-11-19)

Thanks

Im used to getting 6 of these vlad so this is why i am kinda sweating lol

This is my last run that also had bug problems and it looks much much bigger and yielding way more. But at the moment i would love even a few ounces and then get back on the photos, i have decided im shit at autos way too gung ho so next will be amnesia haze by RQS and some good ol cheese ye boi....thanks vlad for looking in, think i scared everyone off with my negativity ha ha, i have a talent there!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (04-11-19), GEORGE (04-11-19), Patrice (04-11-19), tlh2496 (24-12-19), Trex (04-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (04-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

There is a bit of a difference!

Nevermind tho bud, it can’t go perfectly all the time.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (05-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    There is a bit of a difference!

Nevermind tho bud, it can’t go perfectly all the time.
    Ha ha i gotta laugh cos i'll f'in cry lol. i'll get some spliffs and a big ol leccy bill he he ffs.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (05-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Lovely trained Smoby maximizing that space for sure

Super OG Kush & Sour Diesel Journal
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (05-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (12-11-19)

Thanks

Ha ha down to five autos boys fuckin ell lol. Well i have some stinky little buds but the gorilla glue has stopped making fat bud and instead foxtailed out like a wispy willow bloody things. I thought was just down to heat as had a few spikes at 29 trying to dial in the heater. Turns out these bloody gorilla glue fast bud things do this all the time, however once they fox tail they start fattening again, mine are just sat there same size as 2 weeks back but with tails everywhere. Is there anything i can do.

The stardawg is looking and smelling nice after not flowering. And i have one girl scout that is nice, the others are gone. so really i have 4 of the lot i started off with and 1 in the orange tray pot thing. and 1 soil gelato, so i guess 6 plants really. I will be lucky to get 6-7 ounces off of these

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-11-19), tlh2496 (24-12-19), Vlad the Inhaler (18-11-19)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast