Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto run - Gelato - Gorilla glue - Stardawg - girl scout cookies - 20 ltr coco air po

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper114 View Post
    That is a lot of plants bro.... be careful round here mate! Good to see you moving forward :-)
    Ha ha yeah its 10 bruv, but i will only be doing 7 now so binning 3

I'm always careful with numbers mate, M_c is always out there like the terminal with a big ban hammer lol....onmly playing mc but yeah i'm no silly man Jumper but thanks for your concerns mate.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-09-19), GEORGE (23-09-19), IceCalibur (23-09-19), Jumper114 (23-09-19), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (22-01-21)

Thanks

So all set up and seedlings popped in coco in their final pots (20ltr air)

Dusted the root balls with Great white shark root innoculants. And will water in later on.

Got a 400 watt white/lux bulb in there at the mo, but am i wrong or should these photos have more white light and not orange wtf? It says on the bulb its a white / lux bulb not dual or sodium, hhhm. Problem is i have about 15 bloody bulbs now, time to get rid as the packaging corresponding to bulbs is coming off so i am more or less cluless which are newest.

Any way thats it for now, just let em root out and get big, where i will use some training techniques.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-09-19), Gaz (23-09-19), GEORGE (23-09-19), GreenIRL (07-10-19), IceCalibur (23-09-19), Jumper114 (23-09-19)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    So all set up and seedlings popped in coco in their final pots (20ltr air)

Dusted the root balls with Great white shark root innoculants. And will water in later on.

Got a 400 watt white/lux bulb in there at the mo, but am i wrong or should these photos have more white light and not orange wtf? It says on the bulb its a white / lux bulb not dual or sodium, hhhm. Problem is i have about 15 bloody bulbs now, time to get rid as the packaging corresponding to bulbs is coming off so i am more or less cluless which are newest.

Any way thats it for now, just let em root out and get big, where i will use some training techniques.

Nice one SmobyToker#1, do the lights look real yellow to your eye too?..I get that sometimes with my 400WMH bulb, especially when they are coming to end of life.

Hear good things about the Great white shark root innoculants

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-09-19), Gaz (23-09-19), GEORGE (23-09-19), SmobyToker#1 (23-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Ha ha yeah its 10 bruv, but i will only be doing 7 now so binning 3

I'm always careful with numbers mate, M_c is always out there like the terminal with a big ban hammer lol....onmly playing mc but yeah i'm no silly man Jumper but thanks for your concerns mate.
    Sorry was trying to help !!! Glad it’s all cool.

Looking forward to this one.
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-09-19), Gaz (23-09-19), GEORGE (23-09-19), IceCalibur (23-09-19), SmobyToker#1 (23-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Nice one SmobyToker#1, do the lights look real yellow to your eye too?..I get that sometimes with my 400WMH bulb, especially when they are coming to end of life.

Hear good things about the Great white shark root innoculants
    Hello mate, yeah i bought it last run, used it for around 6 weeks then off and packed away. When i asked in the grow shop for 4oo mh i was given that bulb white / lux. It looks orange on start but goes more white after a while, but its still way more yellow than any other MH i have used.

On a plus side, sunday morning i needed more great white shark so went off to greens hydro where i learnt that they only had Big and fuck off BIG tubs of the stuff coming in at 30+ quid a go. I was not into that and so i asked Matt where else i could source this in a smaller quantity on a sunday lol...With that he went off out the back and came carrying in a seally bag what looked like a 8th of heroin!!! ffs lol. He only went and split down a tub out the back and gave me YES gave me a quarter of the big pot.

So, faith in humanity and my local grow shop massively restored. Iwent there to buy £15 worth of GWS and a cheapo timer £13 and came away only paying a tenner for the 2 items.

I wonder how many others have a sound local grow shop. He even admitted too me he would take the rest home to use on his girls lol....

Temps are running a bit higher than i'd like but it's 18c out side at the mo and 27c directly under my indoor sun. I can see that since yesterday the new seedlings had already grown bigger.....Feeling quite optimistic on this one!!! Yeah Mon!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (24-09-19), GEORGE (24-09-19), Jumper114 (27-09-19)

Thanks

Sorry was trying to help !!! Glad it’s all cool.

Looking forward to this one.
    No worries mate i appreciate the extra support....i am a stoner after all lol

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (24-09-19), GEORGE (24-09-19), IceCalibur (24-09-19), Jumper114 (24-09-19)

Thanks

No worries mate i appreciate the extra support....i am a stoner after all lol
    Hahaha - how we looking today?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (24-09-19), GEORGE (24-09-19), SmobyToker#1 (24-09-19)

Thanks

Hahaha - how we looking today?
    Yeah man looking promising lol. We all say that tho...I must admit i do see growth already since yday and they are adfjusting from soil to coco now so groeth signs are good in amogst all that.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (24-09-19), GEORGE (24-09-19), Jumper114 (24-09-19)

Thanks

So its been a good 3 days since potting these up....

Temps stable at 25c humidity 50-60%. Good air flow.

so 3 days since potting from this- Not the front 3 in orange pots, the ones behind

To this in 3 days. good growth going on now

Looking all good, thanks for popping in and looking.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-19), Jumper114 (26-09-19)

Thanks

So its been a good 3 days since potting these up....

Temps stable at 25c humidity 50-60%. Good air flow.

so 3 days since potting from this- Not the front 3 in orange pots, the ones behind

To this in 3 days. good growth going on now

Looking all good, thanks for popping in and looking.
    Happy days ... off to a flyer now!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-19), SmobyToker#1 (27-09-19)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast