Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto run - Gelato - Gorilla glue - Stardawg - girl scout cookies - 20 ltr coco air po

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

I don’t get how???

My seedling at six days old receives 3 lt a day no issues in a 3lt airpot.

The larger, 20 day old girl 5 lt. Same size airpot.

How much are you feeding???
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-19), Le chef (18-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (04-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper114 View Post
    I don’t get how???

My seedling at six days old receives 3 lt a day no issues in a 3lt airpot.

The larger, 20 day old girl 5 lt. Same size airpot.

How much are you feeding???
    Hello mate, i am feeding 0.4 on top of base (0.4) total of 0.8 giving each 2 ltrs daily (but now only every 2 days) But i am in 20 ltr air pots not 3ltr air pots, my plants are still small considering the size of the pots. A quick google search throws up many an experienced grower having this issue scratching their head off....because we are told you Cannot "over water" But when considering the plant vs pot size and small ish root system, i can see how this happens. The pot temps cant be low as they are on wood and temps never go lower than 18c at night. Too me it looks like a classic case of oxygen issues within the root zone...odd as i was introducing daily waterings of fresh tap water....hmmm maybe my tap water has changed soooo much it aint any good now??? Fuck knows but im defo not impressed lol....

What else could do this to the leaves Jumper 114? Thanks for #edit popping not pooping in matey
    Last edited by SmobyToker#1; 04-10-19 at 03:21 PM. Reason: little bit dumb lol
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-19), IceCalibur (04-10-19), Le chef (18-10-19), Trex (04-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

In a 20L pot that size . I would wait 2-3 days smoby . Just to say the top gets a lil dusty .

When i fed my autos every day in those big pots . They would droop like fuck .

It depends on the coarsness of the coco too eh . Too fine it hold too much water and vice versa .

Let the top dry out just a tad to say it gets off brown i suppose .

The only time i find i need to feed/water everyday is when stretch begins in 20L pots . When their uptake goes up 3fold . Then sometimes its twice a day if pot gets too light

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-19), IceCalibur (04-10-19), Jumper114 (04-10-19), Le chef (18-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (04-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Hello mate, i am feeding 0.4 on top of base (0.4) total of 0.8 giving each 2 ltrs daily (but now only every 2 days) But i am in 20 ltr air pots not 3ltr air pots, my plants are still small considering the size of the pots. A quick google search throws up many an experienced grower having this issue scratching their head off....because we are told you Cannot "over water" But when considering the plant vs pot size and small ish root system, i can see how this happens. The pot temps cant be low as they are on wood and temps never go lower than 18c at night. Too me it looks like a classic case of oxygen issues within the root zone...odd as i was introducing daily waterings of fresh tap water....hmmm maybe my tap water has changed soooo much it aint any good now??? Fuck knows but im defo not impressed lol....

What else could do this to the leaves Jumper 114? Thanks for #edit popping not pooping in matey
    Too small a plant in too big a pot IMO.

Compared to me in my tiny pots you are barely watering. How are the roots going to get 02?

Edit : my growing style is similar to deep water culture. The size of the pot is not too important - just something to enable nutrients and 02 to pass the roots.
    Last edited by Jumper114; 04-10-19 at 03:53 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (04-10-19)

Thanks

Why not post in the infirmary and get the big wigs in?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (04-10-19), Trex (04-10-19)

Thanks

Why not post in the infirmary and get the big wigs in?
    Just as good here dude .

Ive been doin this 22 yrs jumper .

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-19), Jumper114 (04-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (04-10-19)

Thanks

[QUOTE=Jumper114;1071008462]Too small a plant in too big a pot IMO.

Compared to me in my tiny pots you are barely watering. How are the roots going to get 02?

Edit : my growing style is similar to deep water culture. The size of the pot is not too important - just something to enable nutrients and 02 to pass the roots.[/

Hello mate. The pots are bigger than yours yes but i have tiny plants drinking not very much compared to the pot volume. The 2.5 litres of nute/water saturates the pot to the point where i was getting a third to 50% run off. I could well be washing out exchange sites, although i have been watering in small amounts at a time, so doubt that!...I normally have bigger plants by now when vegging photo's so by this stage there's no issue.

Regards the O2 this is what i mean by them looking like they are struggling with the pressure from over saturated pots for prolonged periods. Come to think of it the pots have not dried out once.

I guess just let them dry up a bit so that it can correct. It happened quite quickly, which leads me to think it's since upping the water/nute volume.

Arghghghghghg i don't know fella, i'll have these nailed down soon, but thus far i am finding auto's from fastbuds a little slow lol. Ah well i'll get bud out of it i guess.

Thanks for your help

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-19), Jumper114 (05-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    In a 20L pot that size . I would wait 2-3 days smoby . Just to say the top gets a lil dusty .

When i fed my autos every day in those big pots . They would droop like fuck .

It depends on the coarsness of the coco too eh . Too fine it hold too much water and vice versa .

Let the top dry out just a tad to say it gets off brown i suppose .

The only time i find i need to feed/water everyday is when stretch begins in 20L pots . When their uptake goes up 3fold . Then sometimes its twice a day if pot gets too light

Ok Trex buddy thankyou for chimimg in. So i'll follow the 2-3 day rule at this stage and up it when i see improvements. Thanks mate

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-19), Trex (04-10-19)

Thanks

No probs smoby .

Not easy them autos in coco . I still have my fair bits of pain depending on the strain .some are just plain fucking fussy no matter what one does .

I did Skittlez auto from fast bud this summer . Fuck my life what a nightmare they were . 10 seeds .like 4 different phenos and none of em would be 100% happy with the same tried method . Some want more water . More feed . Some less lol but once theyve taken off they take off man

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (05-10-19)

Thanks

[QUOTE=SmobyToker#1;1071008561]
    Too small a plant in too big a pot IMO.

Edit : my growing style is similar to deep water culture. The size of the pot is not too important - just something to enable nutrients and 02 to pass the roots.[/

Hello mate. The pots are bigger than yours yes but i have tiny plants drinking not very much compared to the pot volume. The 2.5 litres of nute/water saturates the pot to the point where i was getting a third to 50% run off. I could well be washing out exchange sites, although i have been watering in small amounts at a time, so doubt that!...I normally have bigger plants by now when vegging photo's so by this stage there's no issue.

Regards the O2 this is what i mean by them looking like they are struggling with the pressure from over saturated pots for prolonged periods. Come to think of it the pots have not dried out once.

I guess just let them dry up a bit so that it can correct. It happened quite quickly, which leads me to think it's since upping the water/nute volume.

Arghghghghghg i don't know fella, i'll have these nailed down soon, but thus far i am finding auto's from fastbuds a little slow lol. Ah well i'll get bud out of it i guess.

Thanks for your help
    It is strange as my pots do not get saturated - the water simply falls out the bottom and pumped out of the tent.

I have emptied 20lt through a pot once to speed up flush.

I feed using a 4mm airline which may explain some of it.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (05-10-19)

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast