Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Don't know how I managed without this product.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    The reason is your water contains both chlorine and chloramine. Sitting the water for 24 hours will only disperse the chlorine content not chloramine. Both have adverse effects on the microheard within the medium, but in all honesty if your a synthetic hydro/coco grower these sort of products are a waste of time but a god send to organic soil growers.
    Cheers for clearing that up for me BG. A thought it was down to ma Scottish water, me not having much problems.
    But its cause a grow in lovely coco

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

AND (25-09-19), Blue (25-09-19), British green (25-09-19), GEORGE (25-09-19), scoobywho (25-09-19), WF420 (26-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Aye the chlorine can be beneficial if you have a res helps keep any shit from growing. I'm more interested in the addition of vit C as an additive to the feed.

Not saying it will apply to canna but studies with other plants have shown a increase in yield and general plant health. Better resistance to light stress seems to be the big one... no sure if that means you can get lights closer but worth a look.

Lol no so much the hulk more just a clumsy cunt mate

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

British green (25-09-19), GEORGE (25-09-19), IceCalibur (25-09-19), RASTA (25-09-19), WF420 (26-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

I'm not organic but still add beneficial's. I don't feed much higher than 1.2 - 1.3 in full flower and from what I gather beneficial's are OK up to around 1.4 ec even with synthetic feeds.

I was constantly forgetting to fill the mixing tub the night before so this product is a godsend. As soon as I add it the smell of chlorine disappears immediately.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-09-19), IceCalibur (25-09-19), scoobywho (25-09-19), WF420 (26-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    Aye the chlorine can be beneficial if you have a res helps keep any shit from growing. I'm more interested in the addition of vit C as an additive to the feed.

Not saying it will apply to canna but studies with other plants have shown a increase in yield and general plant health. Better resistance to light stress seems to be the big one... no sure if that means you can get lights closer but worth a look.

Lol no so much the hulk more just a clumsy cunt mate

Vit C’s been added to our type of plants for years mate with smashing results. It’s within a lot of additive’s the main one being superthrive, this stuffs older than me and been highly rated for many years so your certainly right, vit Cs the main ingredient in this one

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-09-19), IceCalibur (25-09-19), scoobywho (25-09-19), WF420 (26-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Vit C’s been added to our type of plants for years mate with smashing results. It’s within a lot of additive’s the main one being superthrive, this stuffs older than me and been highly rated for many years so your certainly right, vit Cs the main ingredient in this one
    Cheers mate, didnt realise it was already in so many products lol. Folic acid is another one I've been looking at... you heard of that being used?

Was there not a story that superthrive was actually a spray designed to speed up the regrowth of burnt jungle in vietnam after the war? Lmao could have made that up tbh sounds good though.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-09-19), WF420 (26-09-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2