Thread: Advanced nutrients advice

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,671 Times

Default Advanced nutrients advice

Morning all,
    As a lot of you know i like to change things up on every grow and try new things. Some people will say I’m wasting my money and even found myself slating it from what I had read but how can without trying it myself so after a little scout around I found one of Tangs feeding schedules got me some autos and had a pop at it.

So now I’ve defended myself lol here’s my question, On the schedule I’ve chosen day 45-60 it’s says to swap from big bud to overdrive and bud factor x most I can see there not quite ready for that yet one I would definitely say is with rock hard buds but another one same strain the buds are very airy would you say keep going with the big bud or would the overdrive still stiffen them.

Peace. Dave

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dizzydave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-19), tom222 (16-10-19)

Thanks

Default Advanced nutrients advice

Depending on your strain you can use big bud from week 2-6. Overdrive for last two weeks of bloom. Bud X factor is used for the whole bloom cycle but I switch it with Terpinator or Bloombastic.

They might be airy due to the genetics or weak clone. Big bud doesn’t make it hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Geemundo14; 10-04-20 at 12:37 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Geemundo14 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-04-20)