Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Plants not growing

Thanks

These are the types of heaters, approved throughout my state, except for NYC.

*No Links Please*
    Last edited by Bud Lightyear; 01-10-19 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Remove Link

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CBobD For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-10-19), scoobywho (01-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CBobD View Post
    Okay, here is a pic. Thanks for all of your help.
    Damn didnt see this it was so small lol, mate that is fucked, start again big time, get help this time, loads and loads of ppl around itching to help so do it and end up with 20 odd ounces, nice one

Personally i would not use established plant soil like that for seedlings either...Get bio bizz light mix or similar to start then transplant to a beefier soil after a while.

Sorry mate, it is annoying isnt it, but i guarantee that if you get help you will come out of it with bud so long as the rozzers dont knock lol
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-10-19), IceCalibur (01-10-19), scoobywho (01-10-19)

Thanks

Okay, I will start again, maybe you can see if I have any error in my ways per WF420's check list?
    That above is a sheet to thin out the questions, if you provide them then we can advise.

I would suggest dropping that soil for starters. Buy a small bag of light mix (in the states? then you can get it) germ seeds, bang em in the light soil, leave for a week and let establish, water in but dont drown, keep a dome over them for good rooting, then remove after a few days. then look at potting on. Personally i would not fuck about with gas near the grow and just buy a few tube heaters or oil radiator and you should be fine

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-10-19), scoobywho (01-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Think the all purpose potting soil may be the culprit mate they tend to be to strong nutrient wise for seedlings.

A good airy seedling mix will be better to start them on.

A small oil filled heater will be a safe bet for ya grow room if you can get one with a thermostat even better.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-10-19), IceCalibur (01-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (04-10-19)

Thanks

So I managed to make a successful rescue of these plants. All it took was replanting them in a seedling mix soil. Now they are turning dark green and growing. It seems the Moo Goo was too high in fertilizers, and the tips of the leaves were turning brown. In the mean time, I ordered more seeds to grow a cheese strain, they are just popping up.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CBobD For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (04-11-19)

Thanks

So I managed to make a successful rescue of these plants. All it took was replanting them in a seedling mix soil. Now they are turning dark green and growing. It seems the Moo Goo was too high in fertilizers, and the tips of the leaves were turning brown. In the mean time, I ordered more seeds to grow a cheese strain, they are just popping up.
    Ha ha nice one matey.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-11-19)

South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,269 Times

Never put an LPG heater in a confined space without adequate ventilation and a fire extinguisher especially canvas tent indoors, unless you live next door to the fire and ambulance station. You'd be better off buying an oil heater, no flame no obnoxious gas.
    So much to learn, so little time to learn it

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (05-11-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3