Thread: Invisible Sun Type R Kits

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,190 Times

Default Invisible Sun Type R Kits

Invisible Sun Type R Kits powered by Samsung LM301 Series with Deep and Far Red

Invisible Sun are continuing investement in the latest Samsung Horticultural Diodes. Our UK designed and manufactured Type R LED lights include deep and far red diodes, using next generation Samsung Chipsets. With these models now delivering excellent results for customers, our Type R panels are now available across our range. Not to be confused with inferior products, they feature the latest Samsung chipsets. Designed and manufactured in the UK, backed by our unbeatable support and customer service. The choice is yours.

Invisible Sun LED Type R kits are available in a range of sizes and options to suit all spaces.

Benefits and Features

.Full Spectrum White Light powered by Samsung LM301H
    .Deep Red 660nm and Far Red 730nm powered by Samsung LH351H
    .Deep red and Far red work in harmony to increase photosynthesis via the Emerson Effect
    .Manufactured in the UK
    .CE Certified

Speed up your harvests, increase flower density and improve yields. Powered by Samsung LM301H and LH351H chipsets, The Type R offers full spectrum diffused white light coupled with 660nm Deep red and 730nm Far red, this combination of reds improve photosynthesis by increasing the plants metabolism, commonly known as the Emerson effect.

Our UK manufactured lighting modules run at easy to manage temperatures, providing year after year of high performance and efficiency and still running at 90% efficient after 5 years. You can find our latest boards in the kits below :

ISH530 Type R

ISH360 Type R

ISH265 XL Type R

ISH265 Type R

ISH150 Type R

Invisible Sun LED products are manufactured to the following international standards

ROHS

CE

UL

Invisible Sun branded products come with a 2 year guarantee and 3 year warranty on our boards. The LED's have a life span of 50000+ hours, giving peace of mind whilst saving money and increasing performance.

Disclaimer : Invisible Sun LED UK limited produce lighting products for the horticultural industry, these are intended for the commercial horticultural industry and home hobby horticulturalists, we are not responsible for our customers use of the lights once purchased.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Boys i can vouch for these R specs .
    I only have an 50w rstrip fitted to my 320 and the boost in flower induction is very very noticeable . One week after flip .i noticed she was pumping out alot of pom poms . I can only imagine a full lamp of rspec would do .

Is it possible to only use these in Flowering ?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

AND (02-10-19), GEORGE (02-10-19), UpT0wn (02-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,190 Times

Thanks Trex.

YES of course, both the 3000k an 3500k strip options have really full spectrums so youll be able to use in either just flower or full cycle. we have some further interesting developments in th strip department and will be coming with new offerings soon.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

AND (02-10-19), GEORGE (02-10-19), Trex (02-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_Sun View Post
    Thanks Trex.

YES of course, both the 3000k an 3500k strip options have really full spectrums so youll be able to use in either just flower or full cycle. we have some further interesting developments in th strip department and will be coming with new offerings soon.
    Cool . Ill wait for the new goodies to come out before i make another purchase . Round december give or take

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

AND (02-10-19), GEORGE (02-10-19), UpT0wn (03-10-19)