Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I have a massive problem lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    Pound land has coco coir dried to soak out. Cheap as too...

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
    Where the fuck have you been ?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-10-19), Karsa (07-10-19), M_C (07-10-19)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Where the fuck have you been ?

Moving round the country and sorting my shit out. Been lurking. Hoping to have a grow up again soon (been away from a lotnof the net tbf)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-10-19), IceCalibur (07-10-19), M_C (07-10-19), Trex (07-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    Moving round the country and sorting my shit out. Been lurking. Hoping to have a grow up again soon (been away from a lotnof the net tbf)

Cool . Nice to have you back

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-10-19), Karsa (07-10-19)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Cool . Nice to have you back

Ahah nice to be back, hoping to be a bit more active again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,458 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BudMan View Post
    I think its absolute rubbish mate and more to do with not potting up quick enough and stunting them from being root bound. With them having such a short life cycle the last thing you want to do is stunt them by bonsaing them in small pots. So for inexperienced growers putting them into the final pots is the best port of call. Which adds its own problems too with overwatering and root rot/dampening off but thats another story for another day lol
    I fully see your point mate but again I want to be topping at 3rd node and training so doing that in smaller pots and potting up just feels like too much stress IMO, I've been growing on and off for the past 10 years and done autos handful of times since, I prefer to do photos usually and pot up 3 maybe 4 times.. but I need to get this grow done this side of the year ideally so photos was a no go and out came the auto stash, I'm experienced enough not to over/under water so I'm not gonna struggle there, thanks for raising your concerns though!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amnesia auto For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (08-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia auto View Post
    I fully see your point mate but again I want to be topping at 3rd node and training so doing that in smaller pots and potting up just feels like too much stress IMO, I've been growing on and off for the past 10 years and done autos handful of times since, I prefer to do photos usually and pot up 3 maybe 4 times.. but I need to get this grow done this side of the year ideally so photos was a no go and out came the auto stash, I'm experienced enough not to over/under water so I'm not gonna struggle there, thanks for raising your concerns though!

To be honest mate autos dont care if you repot them, they do care if you are a rough bastard tho. Knowing the right time to pot on is key. If you try too early the root ball will not be tight and hold together, resulting in a chunk of soil falling and taking root with it. Autos in a 1 litre pot for 10 days will be rooted out nice using a root stim and hold together. Dont have them sopping wet either as the chances of a fall are higher. Id do the pot up mate personally. Leaving seeds that are right out their shell is asking for problems and stretchy plants so get them in something asap.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (08-10-19), GEORGE (08-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    To be honest mate autos dont care if you repot them, they do care if you are a rough bastard tho. Knowing the right time to pot on is key. If you try too early the root ball will not be tight and hold together, resulting in a chunk of soil falling and taking root with it. Autos in a 1 litre pot for 10 days will be rooted out nice using a root stim and hold together. Dont have them sopping wet either as the chances of a fall are higher. Id do the pot up mate personally. Leaving seeds that are right out their shell is asking for problems and stretchy plants so get them in something asap.
    Panic over mate I drove a 70mile round trip in the end and got myself some house and garden batmix and biobizz light mix, I went ahead and potted them straight up into the 16L's they all seem happy enough so far 4 of 6 above soil.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amnesia auto For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (08-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia auto View Post
    Panic over mate I drove a 70mile round trip in the end and got myself some house and garden batmix and biobizz light mix, I went ahead and potted them straight up into the 16L's they all seem happy enough so far 4 of 6 above soil.

Ha ha mad innit, drive miles for our babies but a mate needs a lift to the bus station, nah lol well done lad

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (08-10-19), GEORGE (08-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Ha ha mad innit, drive miles for our babies but a mate needs a lift to the bus station, nah lol well done lad
    That's the one mate.. sometimes ya jus gotta do what ya gotta do and hahaha it's 'what do you mean a lift to the bus station' think I've newt better to do than drive round all day' until the babies need somthing I'm straight in the car lol.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Amnesia auto For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-10-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2