Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Assembly?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,027 Times

Default Assembly?

I was looking through the products for a potential buy in a month or so, saw this which should do me, ISH 3R (or 4R) Horticultural lighting kit, tent is only 75 cm square and 130 cm high but I could get ceiling height if I remove the tent and use the space its in instead. Question is do all invisible sun boards need assembling after delivery? Some say assembly required but not all of them.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

British green (07-10-19), GEORGE (07-10-19), M_C (07-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

I'm sure the guys from IS will be along shortly to help
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (07-10-19), GEORGE (07-10-19), MrC (07-10-19)

Thanks

No rush, read a lot of positivity about cfl for flowering before I bought them, now when I google it most sites just say crap for flower lol, dunno what happened there. Will finish off first grow with cfl, just ordered a 300w red spec for when it flowers, got 4 different spec and watt cfl bulbs atm, don't know how many I can put in at once. But I reckon led may be a good switch for me on the next grow.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

British green (07-10-19), GEORGE (07-10-19), M_C (07-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    I was looking through the products for a potential buy in a month or so, saw this which should do me, ISH 3R (or 4R) Horticultural lighting kit, tent is only 75 cm square and 130 cm high but I could get ceiling height if I remove the tent and use the space its in instead. Question is do all invisible sun boards need assembling after delivery? Some say assembly required but not all of them.
    Even if you to need assemble the kit you buy it isn't hard . There's a few good guides on here and I'm sure invisible sun has a video or two.
    If you can wire a plug up you'll be ok

in a green and pleasant land

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-10-19), MrC (07-10-19), M_C (08-10-19)

Thanks

Haha, thanks for your optimism pal but you obviously haven't seen my how to wire a variac to rvk thread pmsl. But yeh, instructional videos are usually knocking about, makes sense for a company selling stoners electrical equiptment to make instructional videos.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

British green (07-10-19), GEORGE (07-10-19), Patrice (08-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,190 Times

If you go for a DIY or custom rig and give us a heads up, we can partially assemble for you and literally talk you through wen u receive. Monday to Friday 9-5. The ISH 4R would be perfection in that space and give top end par ratings in every corner.

Sent from my SM-G9650 using Tapatalk

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

British green (08-10-19), GEORGE (07-10-19), MrC (07-10-19), M_C (08-10-19), Patrice (08-10-19)

Thanks

Thanks man, I'll get in touch when I order then. Glad the ish r4 is suitable, read a lot of good stuff about IS so I won't look anywhere else, too lazy

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

British green (08-10-19), GEORGE (07-10-19), Invisible_Sun (07-10-19)

Thanks

Thanks man, I'll get in touch when I order then. Glad the ish r4 is suitable, read a lot of good stuff about IS so I won't look anywhere else, too lazy
    You won't need to.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

British green (08-10-19), GEORGE (07-10-19), MrC (08-10-19), Patrice (08-10-19)

Thanks

Posted this on another thread regarding led, thought I may as well put it in here too...

I'd want one light for veg/bloom, tent is 75x75 cm x 130cm high. Could remove tent and have more height if needed but not possible to get more floor space. Saw this on invisible sun with following description..

ISH150 Pro

Description is......The ISH150 Pro kit, this single board full cycle grow light kit for up to 70cmx70cm space. Utilising the ISH288 this is one of our most popular and in demand kits for the hobby grower.

For flowering this kit will cover up to 2.5ft x 2.5ft and up to 3ft x 3ft for vegging.

Considering I've already bankrupted myself starting this hobby with cfl galore I don't want to buy more than I'll need. Already looking at the next grow, 1st is 4 weeks through now. Seems a good time to light shop.

Or there's the ISH150-Type R 25 quid more, don't know if I'd need it though. Ones things for sure, as you can see by past comments it needs to be simple as possible. So for me it needs to come down to which is easier to put together, and I take it these light kits come with all I need? No extra purchases required?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-19)

Thanks

Posted this on another thread regarding led, thought I may as well put it in here too...

I'd want one light for veg/bloom, tent is 75x75 cm x 130cm high. Could remove tent and have more height if needed but not possible to get more floor space. Saw this on invisible sun with following description..

ISH150 Pro

Description is......The ISH150 Pro kit, this single board full cycle grow light kit for up to 70cmx70cm space. Utilising the ISH288 this is one of our most popular and in demand kits for the hobby grower.

For flowering this kit will cover up to 2.5ft x 2.5ft and up to 3ft x 3ft for vegging.

Considering I've already bankrupted myself starting this hobby with cfl galore I don't want to buy more than I'll need. Already looking at the next grow, 1st is 4 weeks through now. Seems a good time to light shop.

Or there's the ISH150-Type R 25 quid more, don't know if I'd need it though. Ones things for sure, as you can see by past comments it needs to be simple as possible. So for me it needs to come down to which is easier to put together, and I take it these light kits come with all I need? No extra purchases required?
    Hi,

Thanks for your enquiry and interest. They do come with everything and the means to hang it of course.

Drop us a PM or email and I'll fix up some assembly and sort your forum discount.

Kind Regards

Kev

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-19), MrC (25-10-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast