Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Is full spectrum led is ideal for growing weed plants? Yield?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by skulll View Post
    Im just wondering about a smple 100w 3000-4000K led or 100w spektrum led. Maybe not best quality cuz second handed and not big branded but if i would know which would be better i would gooooo seeeeeedling nowwwwwwww
    If you are talking about using Bulb's, than no, get you some kind of regular LED. Are you in the States?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (15-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    If you are talking about using Bulb's, than no, get you some kind of regular LED. Are you in the States?
    Hi, I would use regular leds and right now im thinking about 2 leds for cycles. One 3000k and one 6500k and would switch them when its needed, what do u think? no im not in states anyway

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skulll For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (15-10-19), GEORGE (13-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,190 Times

Hi, I would use regular leds and right now im thinking about 2 leds for cycles. One 3000k and one 6500k and would switch them when its needed, what do u think? no im not in states anyway
    This is the exact combination we use on our 288 panels. Therefore you don't need 2 different.

Sent from my SM-G9650 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (15-10-19), GEORGE (13-10-19), Patrice (15-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_Sun View Post
    This is the exact combination we use on our 288 panels. Therefore you don't need 2 different.

Yes, but I could take these 2 leds in my town for half price and should not wait weeks for shipping, if u understand. So could they work?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skulll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes, but I could take these 2 leds in my town for half price and should not wait weeks for shipping, if u understand. So could they work?
    We ship for next day delivery in the UK and 3-5 days the rest of the world. Your talking about running cheap equipment. Why would you do that to your ladies? You get 10% off for being on here too.
    https://invisiblesunled.co.uk/collec...samsung-lm301b

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

British green (13-10-19), C-Rex (15-10-19), GEORGE (13-10-19), Patrice (15-10-19)

Thanks

We ship for next day delivery in the UK and 3-5 days the rest of the world. Your talking about running cheap equipment. Why would you do that to your ladies? You get 10% off for being on here too.
    https://invisiblesunled.co.uk/collec...samsung-lm301b

I would really buy one good led if i could, but if u would live in a country where's minimum wage about 400eur u should understand bro. I can buy these 2 leds for ~50eur, but still not sure if they will work.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skulll For This Useful Post:

British green (13-10-19), C-Rex (15-10-19), GEORGE (13-10-19)

Thanks

I would really buy one good led if i could, but if u would live in a country where's minimum wage about 400eur u should understand bro. I can buy these 2 leds for ~50eur, but still not sure if they will work.
    I understand. No problem.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

British green (13-10-19), C-Rex (15-10-19), GEORGE (13-10-19)

Thanks

I understand. No problem.

Thanks. So whats ur opinion? Could they work separetely?
    (Uh or could use them together?)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skulll For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (15-10-19), gardro (13-10-19), GEORGE (13-10-19)

Thanks

Thanks. So whats ur opinion? Could they work separetely?
    (Uh or could use them together?)
    Your talking balance and distribution using both though. Honestly think you would be better with traditional bulb solutions.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

Here is the issue you are dealing with.

Yes those lights will grow pot. It will be lite, fluffy buds and there will be very little of it (maybe 4 oz from 2 of the lights your talking about in a 36x18 inch space using photos and veging for 4 weeks /flower for 9 ish). If the ambient temp of your room gets above about 75f the tent you have the lights in will hit 90f+ no matter what you do. If the lights get more than 12 inches from your canopy the plants might as well be in the dark. If they get within 6 inches they will burn. If you do not train a flat canopy youre yield will be cut 75% because the lights cant make up the distance. You cannot do autos as you wont have the time to get them tall or flat enough or feed them enough light.

The flower will almost look like wool and if you try and cook or process the stuff it will just sort of disintegrate into goo. There will be no trim. Everyone you show it to will laugh at you except for the police who will throw you in jail the same as if you grew worthwhile bud.

If you are in a LEGAL area and have the equipment sitting around for free then this process can be used to get you off the dealer tit till you can save for better equipment. It is what I did. That is the only scenario that diy leds on the super cheap makes any sense.

If you are in any other situation get a hps/MH, cmh or a bloombuster like hotshot has mentioned and prooven repeatedly.

Brother, everybody here wants to see you grow whatever you need. We are not being mean or snobby. But no one wants to see someone possibly risk their entire lives and their families cause some jackess in California made a youtube video of his "sick ass diy grow" that he set up in his dorm closet.

P.S. If you are leaning on LEDs for heat issues or lower electrical costs you will get neither from those lights. You need very efficient LEDs and drivers to get those benefits. Just incase you are hesitant on the HPS/MH for those reasons.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (30-11-19), GanJ mad (15-10-19), GEORGE (15-10-19)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5