Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: David Icke

Thanks

Default David Icke

I first heard David Icke on Talksport Radio UK with James Whale back in 2004. I never heard of this guy prior, then I started reading his books and going to his talks, something deep inside me felt this guy was making so much sense with the world i.e. the way society is structured, people in the position of power, the 'education' system, the injustice, the wars, lack of information about the true nature of reality not being reported in mainstream parts of society etc..(not everything David said I agree with). My life hasn’t been the same, in fact, I’ve experienced so many amazing life synchronicities of places, books, people etc.. in the right order of events. People are so quick to pre-judge via a preconception of who he is without even reading a single book of his, how pathetic and ignorant to judge a man without even meeting him or reading his books? I’ve had the honour of meeting David personally and having a long one to one conversation. From my perspective, he comes across as genuine, honest and full of integrity who wants to know what the heck is going on. He’s not a Guru, he’s not a prophet, he’s not even JESUS! He’s a man who has stepped out of his own bubble of FEAR and into areas that most are afraid of. Do I believe everything he says? Of course not, we all have a right to accept information that resonates with us and leave the rest. David has clearly said don’t believe everything he says and start thinking for ourselves from our own unique perspective of reality. I find it funny that people easily put me into a box called “ickism” or “ickist”, as if I’m part of some sort of cult /religion and David is our leader, lol. It’s insane, people need to start taking personal responsibility and realise that we’ve been told one big lie since the day we were born. Anyone reading this comment…love or hate David, the guy has been consistent and most of all he has balls of steel with incredible courage to do what he’s doing!

Like every human on Earth he does not have even slightly near to all the answers but he is without doubt pushing the boundaries...read his last book before you judge.. read his words for 30 years and its only my humble opinion but I am a better, kinder more compassionate person for knowing David's work...I supported David ever since I watched my first presentation, which was 3 DVDs long. It was great and I completely agreed until it got to the reptilian and beyond part. Now, I don't quite believe the reptilian thing, but I'm open to the possibility, and I don't discredit the rest of Icke's beliefs due to a couple disagreements. I'm glad folks are being more acceptable now and you hung in there this whole time David. My college psych professor told us "if you only remember one thing from your college education, remember this: Always question what you're taught/told!" My life has changed significantly since then.

Critical thinking is important, but the problem with that is that it's done from the left brain only.

People should listen to their heart (intuition) instead and realize there is no such thing as an external guru. There is only one and that is yourself. From such a perspective, suddenly David Icke's background ceases to exist.

The highlight is on your own journey and the message does not belong to that particular human, but is a universal one!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), scoobywho (11-10-19), Trex (11-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Yea man . Hes a good researcher . Stuff theyll never teach you in school

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), Naz007 (11-10-19), scoobywho (11-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

This thread should be moved to "What are you smoking right now?"
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), ggotch (11-10-19), scoobywho (11-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    This thread should be moved to "What are you smoking right now?"
    Nope . The stuff this guy Icke digs up is all well documented facts dug up from archives ....

Your the one asleep and brainwashed by Mainstream media dude .

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), Naz007 (11-10-19), scoobywho (11-10-19), Stickysticky (11-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

What about these bloody chem trails lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), scoobywho (11-10-19), Stickysticky (11-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Default David Icke

Poor David Ike when he got laughed at on that interview, he is interesting tho

The world is fucked up in to many ways, it's crazy to be honest buts that's how it is unfortunately. Things are plain obvious but people just look past things and it pisses me off that how or why they don't believe it when it is as clear as day right in front of them but I guess they are sheep

I imagine if there was no debt there would be no money, if you borrow money it always almost has to be paid back with interest. Where is that money that is needed to pay the interest ? It probably doesn't exist, the amount of money owed back to the banks will always exceed the amount of money in circulation. Hence why we have inflation because new money is needed to cover the constant on going deficit

Defaults and bankruptcy are built in the system, it will most likely be something like that anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Stickysticky; 11-10-19 at 02:16 PM.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), Naz007 (11-10-19), Patrice (11-10-19), scoobywho (11-10-19), Trex (11-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    Poor David Ike when he got laughed at on that interview, he is interesting tho

The world is fucked up in to many ways, it's crazy to be honest buts that's how it is unfortunately. Things are plain obvious but people just look past things and it pisses me off that how or why they don't believe it when it is as clear as day right in front of them but I guess they are sheep

I imagine if there was no debt there would be no money, if you borrow money it always almost has to be paid back with interest. Where is that money that is needed to pay the interest ? It probably doesn't exist, the amount of money owed back to the banks will always exceed the amount of money in circulation. Hence why we have inflation because new money is needed to cover the constant on going deficit

Defaults and bankruptcy are built in the system, it will most likely be something like that anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thata what happens when exposing truths . They cant attack the information so they attaxk the Character . Its the same People Trump is up againts and look at the attacks on him . Constantlt tryijg to bring him down but theyve got nothing on Him .. 0 . He trying the drain the swamp creatures .. the same people Icke is exposing . Zionist J3ws .

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), Patrice (11-10-19), scoobywho (11-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Never heard of the guy, will go check his work out though, cheers man. I like Jordan Peterson's work guy is a genius imo.

He been painted up as a right wing because of his stance against the canadian Gov forcing Canadians to use whatever names trans folk demand to be called or face prosecution for hate speech he absolutely decimated interviewers that try to twist his message guys clever as fuck.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), Patrice (11-10-19), Trex (11-10-19)

Thanks

If ya really want to go down the rabbit hole . Ive got books here . Written by j3ws themselves callijg for the enslavement and death of all Goyim (j3w word for non j3w folk ... the word in Yiddish means cattle ).

Dr David duke boys . Read his books . Gets the eyes wide fucking open !!

If yall want to knkw who has the real power . Just think of the one group of people you are NOT allowed to critisize .... let that sink in . Critisize a j3w on facebook and see how fast the cops come knockin at tour door . All the hate laws are for them and minorities while us white chirtian folks are xeminized on a daily basis just ... white prviledge i would certainly love to have that . Lol fuckin assholes

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I also have documents .
    From j3ws themseleves that there werent even 6 million j3ws in europe during ww2 . There were 3.2 million .

I have red crozs documents stating that only 272 000 jewish people died in camps during ww2 . A complete fabrication on their part .

What happened is . Germany stood up against the big j3ws . The high financiere that brought germany down with the treaty of versailles after ww1 . Hitler vowed to just expell them from europe ... used some as slave labour .while most had already left europe for america and thr soviet union ...

Only reason why they died in camps was because of Allied Carpet Bombing of German civilian infrastructure defimating the food supply from 1943 onwards .
    10 million German civilians died .... also as a result but youll never hear of that fact .

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast