Thread: Greenhouse question

Thanks

Default Greenhouse question

For those who grow outside in the greenhouse. When you know that there's going to be a nice sunny day, do you physically move the plant out of the greenhouse and place it in direct sunlight and when sunset in the evening, bring back into the greenhouse?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19)

Thanks

i put my plants on direct soil when using a greenhouse so i can't move them till harvest which is great because they manage to get to incredible size with little effort.
    On the other hand there is a great benefit if you could take your plants out the last couples of weeks before harvest since autumn is the time when most problems related with humidity and mildew start when you're growing on a greenhouse