Thread: Trimming autos.

Thanks

Default Answered: Trimming autos.

Hi can anyone help on how to trim autos. Growing in hydro. Getting to flowering stage with them but they are goin crazy with massive fan leaves can you trim them or would that affect overall grow or could I take some off. ? First grow. Cheers.

2. "Personally I tuck leaves as much as I can and trim no more than 10 leaves every few days"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (13-10-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,907 Times in 2,676 Posts
    Provided Answers: 5

Personally I tuck leaves as much as I can and trim no more than 10 leaves every few days
    Current grow: autos in coco under led strips in a 3ft tent

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...g-kush-in-coco

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

hotshot (13-10-19), Kurdt (13-10-19), Shreder (13-10-19), Uv123_4 (13-10-19)