Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bio tabs

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Sorry to hijack the thread OP...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    You can pop your seed straight into the biobizz light this should give the seedling enough feed to start. Then place the biotabs into the top of the pots after the first week or two. As the light medium becomes depleted the biotabs will begin to break down and feed the plants. They should be established at this point so can take the npk the biotabs provide.
    So biotabs in the lightmix after 2 week? What point in verve mate? I were gonna just wait to see when they went pale

And am i right in thinking 1 tab per 5L of soil and tabs pushed 5cm into top of soil?

Cheers mukka

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Blue (13-10-19), CityDweller (14-10-19), GEORGE (13-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by newgrowerr View Post
    Looks like I'm gonna have to transplant then?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    No transplanting needed. The additives in the starter kit are mainly mychoriza, these cause no harm. Your activating the soil with these so basically creating life within the medium. The only product that could potentially cause harm would be the startex as it's an npk but I very much doubt it will cause problems.

Mix the kit into your biobizz light but leave some plain medium aside. Use the plain medium around the seed hole to prevent any problems.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-10-19), GEORGE (13-10-19), newgrowerr (13-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,920 Times

I was just thinking that thanks fingers crossed I get some nice buds I have a few to try the ones in pic and 3 pineapple express by fast buds and 2 midnight express by freedom seeds do you think I have enough space for ten its 2.4x 1.2 x 2

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newgrowerr For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-10-19), GEORGE (13-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread OP...So biotabs in the lightmix after 2 week? What point in verve mate? I were gonna just wait to see when they went pale

And am i right in thinking 1 tab per 5L of soil and tabs pushed 5cm into top of soil?

Cheers mukka
    Yes 1 tab per 5L of medium

For pre fertilised soils its around weeks 3-4 mate. If your using the bio tabs from the start in a light mix on there own without the full kit you'll run into deficiencies mid flower.

By using a richer soil and placing the biotabs in later you get an almost full cycle on water only without the deficiencies.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-10-19), GEORGE (13-10-19), WF420 (14-10-19)

Thanks

Yes 1 tab per 5L of medium

For pre fertilised soils its around weeks 3-4 mate. If your using the bio tabs from the start in a light mix on there own without the full kit you'll run into deficiencies mid flower.

By using a richer soil and placing the biotabs in later you get an almost full cycle on water only without the deficiencies.
    Cheers mate

Was planning to do a light mix and verve with biotabs and then a light mix and verve with organicus, im guessing this is out the question?

Would you use the organicus in both light mix and then biotabs in both verve until toward the end and add organicus?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Blue (14-10-19), CityDweller (14-10-19), GEORGE (14-10-19)

Thanks

Cheers mate

Was planning to do a light mix and verve with biotabs and then a light mix and verve with organicus, im guessing this is out the question?

Would you use the organicus in both light mix and then biotabs in both verve until toward the end and add organicus?
    Are they autos your planning to experiment on?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-10-19), WF420 (14-10-19)

Thanks

Are they autos your planning to experiment on?
    They are mate, 4 x jon snow by cali weed

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Blue (14-10-19), GEORGE (15-10-19), IceCalibur (14-10-19)

Thanks

They are mate, 4 x jon snow by cali weed
    Sounds like a lot of trouble having each pot with a different medium or feed method but it also sounds an interesting comparison grow.

Go for it mate just start with the biotabs early in the light mix. If you see the biotab plants fade you just pop another tab in the pot or top dress

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-19), IceCalibur (14-10-19), WF420 (15-10-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2