Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: No grow lights for seedlings

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 17 Times in 5 Posts

    Question No grow lights for seedlings

    My lights have malfunctioned and now I'm stuck with germinated seedlings, ready to be placed under the lights. New 2x 1,5kW will arrive in 7 days, until then what should I do? Will just sunlight be enough or should I start with new seeds when LEDs arrive? (Think Different, Magnum, White Widow and Calamity Jane)

    Thanks for any response.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ourtim3 For This Useful Post:

    G' (21-10-19), hotshot (14-10-19), Le chef (23-10-19)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Back room
    Posts
    7,574
    Thanks
    45,141
    Thanked 31,855 Times in 6,708 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ourtim3 View Post
    My lights have malfunctioned and now I'm stuck with germinated seedlings, ready to be placed under the lights. New 2x 1,5kW will arrive in 7 days, until then what should I do? Will just sunlight be enough or should I start with new seeds when LEDs arrive? (Think Different, Magnum, White Widow and Calamity Jane)

    Thanks for any response.
    Sunlight will be ok for a week, they may stretch a little but you can bury them a bit deeper when you transplant

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

    G' (21-10-19), hotshot (14-10-19), Le chef (23-10-19), ourtim3 (15-10-19), Valentina (14-10-19)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,472
    Thanks
    10,132
    Thanked 4,288 Times in 1,319 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Sunlight will be ok for a week, they may stretch a little but you can bury them a bit deeper when you transplant
    Or alternatively hire this guy hold your pot until your lights arrive Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e3906b10c2cacdaef630249072e07bac.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	376270
    (36 yrs had his arm in the air)

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

    AND (14-10-19), G' (21-10-19), hotshot (14-10-19), IceCalibur (14-10-19), Le chef (23-10-19), MrCannab1sir (15-10-19), YorkshireFarmer (23-10-19)

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    Or alternatively hire this guy hold your pot until your lights arrive Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e3906b10c2cacdaef630249072e07bac.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	376270
    (36 yrs had his arm in the air)
    Legend says the teacher never acknowledged him even to this day...


  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    AND (14-10-19), G' (21-10-19), Greengrass (14-10-19), Herbitual (15-10-19), hotshot (14-10-19), Kurdt (16-10-19), Le chef (23-10-19), MrCannab1sir (15-10-19), scoobywho (15-10-19)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 17 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Okay, thanks for your replies

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ourtim3 For This Useful Post:

    G' (21-10-19), hotshot (15-10-19), Le chef (23-10-19)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,104
    Thanks
    782
    Thanked 2,915 Times in 1,085 Posts

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (15-10-19), Le chef (23-10-19)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Royston Vasey
    Posts
    1,737
    Thanks
    2,719
    Thanked 6,268 Times in 1,740 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    Or alternatively hire this guy hold your pot until your lights arrive Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e3906b10c2cacdaef630249072e07bac.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	376270
    (36 yrs had his arm in the air)
    Thought he had a cigar in his hand then realized it was his finger and finger nail

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrCannab1sir For This Useful Post:

    Greengrass (16-10-19), hotshot (15-10-19), Le chef (23-10-19)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Posts
    748
    Thanks
    2,035
    Thanked 2,366 Times in 750 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Thought he had a cigar in his hand then realized it was his finger and finger nail
    That's a spliff you can see the ash on the end.
    So much to learn, so little time to learn it

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (23-10-19), MrCannab1sir (24-10-19)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK and some US States