Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help? Anyone?

Thanks

Default Help? Anyone?

Hello people,
    Can anyone help me with identifying what kind of problem with my autos is this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sliak1.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	177.0 KB 
ID:	376353 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika2.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	376354Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sliak3.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	376355

I grow indoor, soil perlite and coco mix (I know its weird mix but they are growing really nice), two plants in 15l pots with a lot of drainage. 450w Vipar spectra lights approx 50cm of plants. Tent is 80x80x180cm. 7weeks old, I jsut started adding some eco compost with water. I water them every 2nd day. They are autos and I can see these yellow dead parts of leaves start showing more and more. A lot of ventilation. If someone can address the problem I would highly appreaciate it. Thanks people.
    P.S. I dont use PH or EC since theres a lot of soil in mix and I guess the nature will fix it for me since I am trying to let plants grow itself as much as possible.

There arent many of these yellow things but better safe than sorry

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-10-19), GEORGE (17-10-19), Le chef (19-10-19), redisiel (17-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Nature will only fix it if there’s life in your soil, meaning microbes.
    maybe ph’ing might help if your not doing a living soil type grow but personally I’d be adding loads of mulch and a top dress of worm castings you bring some life in.
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-10-19), GEORGE (17-10-19), grobar_e (17-10-19), Le chef (19-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by grobar_e View Post
    Hello people,
    Can anyone help me with identifying what kind of problem with my autos is this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sliak1.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	177.0 KB 
ID:	376353 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika2.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	376354Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sliak3.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	376355

I grow indoor, soil perlite and coco mix (I know its weird mix but they are growing really nice), two plants in 15l pots with a lot of drainage. 450w Vipar spectra lights approx 50cm of plants. Tent is 80x80x180cm. 7weeks old, I jsut started adding some eco compost with water. I water them every 2nd day. They are autos and I can see these yellow dead parts of leaves start showing more and more. A lot of ventilation. If someone can address the problem I would highly appreaciate it. Thanks people.
    P.S. I dont use PH or EC since theres a lot of soil in mix and I guess the nature will fix it for me since I am trying to let plants grow itself as much as possible.

There arent many of these yellow things but better safe than sorry
    Never mix Coco with soil. use perlite or sand for your drainage. JMO

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-10-19), grobar_e (17-10-19), Le chef (19-10-19), M_C (17-10-19), WF420 (17-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Nature will only fix it if there’s life in your soil, meaning microbes.
    maybe ph’ing might help if your not doing a living soil type grow but personally I’d be adding loads of mulch and a top dress of worm castings you bring some life in.
    Atb
    Redz
    Thanks for the help man all these words are completely new to me and I am sorry if i sound like an idiot but I have to ask: YOu mean like I insert living rain worms inside? And mulch like some kind of cover of soil if i googled it properly?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-10-19), GEORGE (17-10-19), Le chef (19-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    first, thanks for fast reply. For next grow I wont use coco but soil and perlite most definetely!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-10-19), GEORGE (17-10-19), Le chef (19-10-19), WF420 (17-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Y’know what, Hotshot? Dinafem actually recommend a soil and coco mix for their seeds.

Strange huh? But that’s what they tell ya to do.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-10-19), GEORGE (17-10-19), Le chef (19-10-19), WF420 (17-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    Y’know what, Hotshot? Dinafem actually recommend a soil and coco mix for their seeds.

Strange huh? But that’s what they tell ya to do.
    As far as I am concerned during grow I noticed that this mix in approx 2:2:1 coco soil perltie ratio keeps water a lot and the plants are really growing fast. The only problem I had is thsi one now, which prob has nothing to do with medium itself. I would just go to perlite soil mix in future mix due to ph and ec things.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-10-19), GEORGE (17-10-19), Le chef (19-10-19), Vlad the Inhaler (18-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Thanks for the help man all these words are completely new to me and I am sorry if i sound like an idiot but I have to ask: YOu mean like I insert living rain worms inside? And mulch like some kind of cover of soil if i googled it properly?
    A living soil is basically where you take care of the microherd in the soil and let that look after your plants.

Without going into too much detail, a living soil grow is basically replicating what happens in the world already. Mulch refers to organic matter that you lay over the top of the soil, with help from microbial life this decomposes which provides nutrients to the plants.

The worm castings tea that redz is referring to would introduce lots of microbial life to your soil and the mulch would keep them alive

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-10-19), GEORGE (17-10-19), GreenEm (17-10-19), grobar_e (18-10-19), Le chef (19-10-19), M_C (18-10-19)

Thanks

WOW! Thank you so much for this amazingly informative reply! One more question: could I use "chopped" leaves from outside as a mulch? If not could you suggest me some homemade mulch?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-10-19), GEORGE (18-10-19), Le chef (19-10-19), WF420 (18-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

WOW! Thank you so much for this amazingly informative reply! One more question: could I use "chopped" leaves from outside as a mulch? If not could you suggest me some homemade mulch?
    You could, but without a full ecosystem in your groom you might end up bringing in pests that will cause damage to your plants...

If you can get crimson clover or alfalfa seeds you could plant a cover crop which you can pull once theyve grown abit to create a mulch that way, also any leaves you trim off your plants can be left on top of your medium

Legumes are a good cover crop as theyre nitrogen fixers so essentially take nitrogen from the air and make it available in the rhizosphere

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-10-19), GEORGE (18-10-19), Le chef (19-10-19)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast