Thread: Canna Coco burning plants?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times
    Provided Answers: 23

Default Answered: Canna Coco burning plants?

Okay so its the second run im using canna coco.
    First run i fed too much an got N toxic
    Now i feed quarter strength and less..
    Its 5 seeds of Auto Blackberry.

I give 0.5-0.75ml per liter of canna coco ab. Thats no more than 0.3 ec.

besides one girl the others didnt seem to like it at all.

It looks like pistil production is stalling too early and they dont get as big as they could.

First pics is the girl who likes the feeding most.
    Other pics 2 of her sisters which are quite slower in flowering, but still they shouldve had more white pistils and size to them... 2 other beans were Nitrogen intolerant as well but will finish next week..

And these 2 with much smaller buds and a lil bit of N toxicity on leaves.. again this is at 1/4 strength.. and maybe its just thr pheno and im just overthinking ... Hope u guys could help

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Shreder; 20-10-19 at 09:01 PM.

2. "I see slight burning on the tips and dark, curling leaves... id say too much N

But im struggling to see what your question is? if you think youre adding too much in terms of nutes then drop it a little.

Have you checked background EC, feed EC and run off EC?"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times
    Provided Answers: 14

I see slight burning on the tips and dark, curling leaves... id say too much N

But im struggling to see what your question is? if you think youre adding too much in terms of nutes then drop it a little.

Have you checked background EC, feed EC and run off EC?

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-19), IceCalibur (20-10-19), Kurdt (21-10-19), Shreder (20-10-19)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-19), Kurdt (21-10-19), Shreder (20-10-19), WF420 (21-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times
    Provided Answers: 492

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    I give 0.5-0.75ml per liter of canna coco ab. Thats no more than 0.3 ec.
    I doubt your over feeding at those numbers....My guess is your not water/feeding frequently enough and passing enough volume through on each cycle allowing the nutrients to build up and become concentrated...You need to water/feed daily with around 15~20% runoff...I start rooted clones on Ec 1.2 with a background of 0.5 and they love it...

Regards BL

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Dale92 (20-10-19), GEORGE (20-10-19), IceCalibur (20-10-19), Kurdt (21-10-19), Patrice (22-10-19), Shreder (20-10-19), WF420 (21-10-19)

Thanks

Thanks guys.

I water x2 per day via drip system.

Bg ec is 0.35

The burnt tips are from when i tried using molasses. N levels are low. 0.3 ec of coco a+b / 0.5ml p/l

I only feed 0.8 ec now and before that it was 1.0

Runoff is decent 20% or so and feeding right now ill check runoff ec again

I use canna coco ab and big bud (1.5ml per litre). Then switch to overdrive last 2-3 weeks.

Really wonder whats causing this...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shreder; 20-10-19 at 10:12 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-19), IceCalibur (20-10-19), WF420 (21-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    I doubt your over feeding at those numbers....My guess is your not water/feeding frequently enough and passing enough volume through on each cycle allowing the nutrients to build up and become concentrated...You need to water/feed daily with around 15~20% runoff...I start rooted clones on Ec 1.2 with a background of 0.5 and they love it...

Regards BL
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I'd agree with WF420 here Shreder, these girls are getting too much Nitrogen..
    Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    I see slight burning on the tips and dark, curling leaves... id say too much N

Have you checked background EC, feed EC and run off EC?
    Guys ive posted a lot of pics to show differences between the girls in my grow journal.. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...o-Blackberries

I cleaned the drippers.. i really think that's what causing it cuz they all feed the same... now will flush them..

but how can i make sure this doesnt happen next run? maybe a different kind of drip system?

wouldnt mind answers in the journal.. thanks everybody..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-10-19)