Thread: Pineapple tops

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,472 Times

Default Pineapple tops

Anybody ever grew a pineapple top? seen a few vids n did try it years ago till the dog uprooted it... Could imagine it taking a long time to..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kencancook For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (31-10-19), G' (27-10-19), GEORGE (22-10-19), M_C (31-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Yes, it takes forever to root i tried different ways about 5 times before getting one rooted be patient
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (31-10-19), GEORGE (27-10-19), M_C (31-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times

Shouldn't this be in the Non Cannabis Related Horticulture segment instead of Cannabis on the Brain where it is now?

And to answer the question, I have tried to root a top once or twice but failed.
    I haven't bought pineappples in ages or would've tried more often. I don't like that it takes ages for them to ripen properly and that you kinda have to let the bottom get al moldy before the inside is properly sweet and has lost that nasty acidity.
    I just buy juice now instead

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

G' (31-10-19), GEORGE (31-10-19), IceCalibur (31-10-19), M_C (31-10-19)