Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Big Problems - need help from Experienced people! Please!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by evergreentangerine View Post
    Well as I said, its Hesi Bloom (NPK), and some Phosphorous Plus. Really hard to tell what to do.. but surely some feed is a good choice!
    You're right but slightly under fed is much better than slightly over fed
    And I use an old timers npk booster and even that can be harsh so I only use it for only 2-3 weeks at very low dose any more and I can send them off to walkers as the leaves go that crispy
    Like I say new growth will tell you all you need to know

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (30-10-19), GEORGE (30-10-19), IceCalibur (30-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,186 Times

Solid advice from greengrass there mate. Nailed it

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Master Kief View Post
    Use PK until the final weeks. How much you feeding per Litre?

Yeah thats what I thought man... looks like they still got enough N. Thanks. I feed 10 ml/5l.. its not a strong PK its only 7 not 14, so I feed the recommended measurment. Also have a boost, that has 1% P and K and micronutes/vitamines.. gonna add that too. But I mean I agree with the underfed is better.. but they definetly lack something. And if Im not blind its P and K. ^^
    Last edited by evergreentangerine; 30-10-19 at 09:02 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (30-10-19), GEORGE (30-10-19)

Thanks

Yeah thats what I thought man... looks like they still got enough N. Thanks. I feed 10 ml/5l.. its not a strong PK its only 7 not 14, so I feed the recommended measurment. Also have a boost, that has 1% P and K and micronutes/vitamines.. gonna add that too.
    2ml per Litre then. Sounds about right, try not to overload her with too many nutes otherwise you could make the plant go into lockout.

Like peeps have said, flush away them built up salts and slowly introduce your feed again. I usually run a feed feed water schedule when in soil at this stage

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr Green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-19), Greengrass (30-10-19), IceCalibur (30-10-19)

Thanks

2ml per Litre then. Sounds about right, try not to overload her with too many nutes otherwise you could make the plant go into lockout.

Like peeps have said, flush away them built up salts and slowly introduce your feed again. I usually run a feed feed water schedule when in soil at this stage

Cheers dude will do! Appreciate the input.. u mean 2 ml/5l since i put 10 per 5 usually,right? ^^

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (30-10-19), GEORGE (30-10-19), Greengrass (30-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Is there much magnesium in any of the food you gave? As the weeks pass by the the need for magnesium crops up
    Usually a spray of Epsom salts while in its final weeks of veg helps into flowering

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    Is there much magnesium in any of the food you gave? As the weeks pass by the the need for magnesium crops up
    Usually a spray of Epsom salts while in its final weeks of veg helps into flowering
    No I didnt give em anything up until week 3 flowering.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cheers dude will do! Appreciate the input.. u mean 2 ml/5l since i put 10 per 5 usually,right? ^^
    I usually go by 1 litre mate, it helps me fine tune my nute dose, but it is whatever works for you bud.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-19)

Thanks

I usually go by 1 litre mate, it helps me fine tune my nute dose, but it is whatever works for you bud.

What do you guys think of removing all the heavily damage foliage? Might be an invitation for disease,pest.. i might have to cut quite alot back,so Im not sure about it. But might be the right decision to cut any leave thats >50% damaged. Flower day 40.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (01-11-19), GEORGE (01-11-19)

Thanks

What do you guys think of removing all the heavily damage foliage? Might be an invitation for disease,pest.. i might have to cut quite alot back,so Im not sure about it. But might be the right decision to cut any leave thats >50% damaged. Flower day 40.
    Any leaves that just come off are fine but wouldnt risk a big defol though, you will shock the plant, less is always more mate

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr Green For This Useful Post:

evergreentangerine (01-11-19), GEORGE (01-11-19), Greengrass (01-11-19)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast