Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Problems - need help from Experienced people! Please!

Thanks

yeah i totally understand and i get you. i usually NEVER PH myself and now that i did, i got these problems! so wont do it again.. YET,i got the issues that i have to resolve somehow... do you have any idea on how to get my ph up as for using lime or just use my normal water (which is like 7.5 or so)... but i mean i can tell 100% that its the PH in the soil.. if you have a runoff of 5.5 and P cant be taken up 6 or above, of course its locked out dude!? which means the obvious solution is to raise my ph and everything will be g

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-10-19), GEORGE (23-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by evergreentangerine View Post
    yeah i totally understand and i get you. i usually NEVER PH myself and now that i did, i got these problems! so wont do it again.. YET,i got the issues that i have to resolve somehow... do you have any idea on how to get my ph up as for using lime or just use my normal water (which is like 7.5 or so)... but i mean i can tell 100% that its the PH in the soil.. if you have a runoff of 5.5 and P cant be taken up 6 or above, of course its locked out dude!?
    What is your soil PH? It should be around 7. You can use nutes to change your soil ph, Lime would work, but don't remember which way it takes it up or down. Google it. As far as I know Water in it's self want change the ph of the soil. When I had my old well, my water ph was 7.2, and now that my new well is in, my water is 5.8, and I haven't notice any difference in the way my plants grow at all.
    Last edited by GEORGE; 23-10-19 at 01:51 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-10-19)

Thanks

yeah as i said,runoff was 5.5-5.7 and what ive put in was 6.3... so yeah!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-10-19), GEORGE (23-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (25-10-19)

Thanks

yeah as i said,runoff was 5.5-5.7 and what ive put in was 6.3... so yeah!
    What I'm trying to tell you it doesn't make any difference what you put in, or what comes out.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-10-19)

Thanks

can be so many factors why ph does not matter for you .but it most certainly does. it 100% is a PH issue i have here.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

can be so many factors why ph does not matter for you .but it most certainly does. it 100% is a PH issue i have here.
    I have PH issues in soil all the time. It happens when using liquid mineral nutes to feed.
    If the plant has not been drinking since the 19th and still wet then i would flush now with 6.5.
    In the future it is best to not soak up the salt nute runoff. Gotta remove it asap.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

And now i can finally show u all the pics https://imgur.com/a/l9cjxV2
    Looks like early stages of PH lockout to me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-19)

Thanks

Yeah thanks, it most certainly is... i gave em 1 liter of water yday with some P... dont u think i should still wait a bit until soil dries up? Or flush right away with 6.5 PH? also you sure 6.5 will dothe trick? I just added 6.3 and it came out as 5.5-5.8 @citydweller

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-10-19), GEORGE (24-10-19)

Thanks

What CD say's could very well be the problem. With me, I use only water, and if I feed, it is with Organic Nutes, so my soil PH stay's the same and never changes. You need to get you A PH soil tester, like the one I have in this picture to see what your soil PH is. I know it is A little hard to see, so draw A line around it. On the left is the No. 6, and the line is through 7, and the number on the right of the 7 is No. 8. If you use organic soil and organic nuts, you want ever change the ph of your soil, once you get it at the right level.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-10-19), Le chef (24-10-19)

Thanks

Ill try with the worst plant,since i dont know anyhting else and u also dont have any other solution right? Thanks for the advice tho!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast