Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Problems - need help from Experienced people! Please!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Quote Originally Posted by evergreentangerine View Post
    Yeah thanks, it most certainly is... i gave em 1 liter of water yday with some P... dont u think i should still wait a bit until soil dries up? Or flush right away with 6.5 PH? also you sure 6.5 will dothe trick? I just added 6.3 and it came out as 5.5-5.8 @citydweller
    6.5 should start to come out at 6.3 in about 2 x the pot size. I would flush with 6.5 until runoff hits 6.3 then let them take their time drying. Add more fans to help if you can.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    6.5 should start to come out at 6.3 in about 2 x the pot size. I would flush with 6.5 until runoff hits 6.3 then let them take their time drying. Add more fans to help if you can.
    Yeah did that.. Ill just do 2 today and the other two tomorrow.. to not have the whole box be wet af.. I did around 15l for each, and i got to 6.2-6.4... will see what happens until tomorrow! Thanks for the advice, but im pretty sure this will do the trick. As how it started tho.. i always gave 6.3-6.6 PH water now in those 26 days... how did it get so low? But definetly a little worried about the wet soil... already had some kind of fungi show up on drainage holes! But i put a fan directly in front of the openings... what else can i do ^^
    Last edited by evergreentangerine; 23-10-19 at 02:56 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-10-19), GEORGE (23-10-19)

Thanks

Yeah did that.. Ill just do 2 today and the other two tomorrow.. to not have the whole box be wet af.. I did around 15l for each, and i got to 6.2-6.4... will see what happens until tomorrow! Thanks for the advice, but im pretty sure this will do the trick. As how it started tho.. i always gave 6.3-6.6 PH water now in those 26 days... how did it get so low?
    The soil is not properly balanced or there is salt buildup in the spoil lowering the root zone PH.
    I have had expensive organic soil kill my plants straight out of the bag. Sometimes even small batch soil can be imbalanced. Human error.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

evergreentangerine (23-10-19), GEORGE (23-10-19)

Thanks

As to how badly the damage will be.. should be alright eh? Just a bit of yield loss nothing too major?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-10-19), GEORGE (23-10-19)

Thanks

As to how badly the damage will be.. should be alright eh? Just a bit of yield loss nothing too major?
    Impossible to predict. If they get right back on track there should be no loss.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-19)

Thanks

Thanks man.. I hope i can get them back on track right away. So.. whatever happens,i will harvest something huh? Thats all i care for rn!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-19)

Thanks

So how to get them back on track.. let em dry and then feed em? One has gotten worse, so today Itried this: i flushed one with normal tap water until ph of runoff was 6.5. The other that I did like u said, didnt get worse I feel, but hard to tell! Might still be,that soils too acidic idk... if it will still get worse, Ill just flush anything out thats in there. And then let em be until the end with normal feeding. Lets hope for the best.. Shouldve just used tap water like always. FeelsBadMan... Oh yeah also, the one plant that literally has no damage and looks perfectly, Ill check the water runoff too and then just set the others to that difference, if they wont get better i mean?! I kinda feel like.. PHing the water got me into this trouble, so why am I still "flushing" with ph water... fuck me man,right? So many possibilities.. and I dont know really how to fix em..
    Last edited by evergreentangerine; 24-10-19 at 08:52 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (24-10-19), GEORGE (24-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

I would flush each plant affected with 3 x pot size of water and then give a light feed PH'd to 6.5 for the next couple of feeds then resume as normal but drop your N as there is clearly too much

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (24-10-19), evergreentangerine (24-10-19), GEORGE (24-10-19), Kurdt (24-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    I would flush each plant affected with 3 x pot size of water and then give a light feed PH'd to 6.5 for the next couple of feeds then resume as normal but drop your N as there is clearly too much
    Thanks man! Appreciate the input! If youd flush.. you flush with PHed water or just flush with tap water? (its around 7.4 - good quality water) and then light feed phd? Will do that, if it wont get better! But I basically already flushed with 1.5-2 pot size.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (24-10-19), GEORGE (24-10-19)

Thanks

So how to get them back on track.. let em dry and then feed em? One has gotten worse, so today Itried this: i flushed one with normal tap water until ph of runoff was 6.5. The other that I did like u said, didnt get worse I feel, but hard to tell! Might still be,that soils too acidic idk... if it will still get worse, Ill just flush anything out thats in there. And then let em be until the end with normal feeding. Lets hope for the best.. Shouldve just used tap water like always. FeelsBadMan... Oh yeah also, the one plant that literally has no damage and looks perfectly, Ill check the water runoff too and then just set the others to that difference, if they wont get better i mean?! I kinda feel like.. PHing the water got me into this trouble, so why am I still "flushing" with ph water... fuck me man,right? So many possibilities.. and I dont know really how to fix em..
    Corrections in soil is slower than corrections in coco. Either way, I think you will get through this.

Growing in soil with bottled mineral nutes is it's own type of growing. Not the same as real organic soil growing. With liquid nutes you gotta check the PH of the feed mix after mixing. If the mix is 4.5 like mine then I raise it up to 6.2 before using. In this case PH'ing is crucial imo.

I still believe that you have salt buildup from the bottled nutes which is causing the PH issues.

I expect that the flushing will help. Old damage will not heal. Watch for new damage.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

evergreentangerine (24-10-19), GEORGE (24-10-19)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast