Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Problems - need help from Experienced people! Please!

Thanks

But honestly... Ive seen worse: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8286f5a9-e08f-4b94-a19d-64303b831d18.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	376510 Still seems like I got a good chance of saving all of it! Just gotta find the right technique.. Also might be a good chance to remove all damaged foliage to let more light to the buds?
    Last edited by evergreentangerine; 24-10-19 at 12:33 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (24-10-19), G' (25-10-19), GEORGE (24-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by evergreentangerine View Post
    Thanks man! Appreciate the input! If youd flush.. you flush with PHed water or just flush with tap water? (its around 7.4 - good quality water) and then light feed phd? Will do that, if it wont get better! But I basically already flushed with 1.5-2 pot size.
    Just tap water mate...its going straight through and yeah, quarter or half strength feed PH'd

Has almost same issues on a previous grow and after a week or so all was good after doing this

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanks mate,will do! you sure about the feed in the end - im pretty sure or worried the PH down is what caused this!? they already are pretty wet since yday.. should i still finish the flush? i kinda stopped at half now.. so only 15l

so you mean.... flush 3 times.. then wait 3 days or so and tehn give light feed?
    Last edited by evergreentangerine; 24-10-19 at 12:53 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

AND (24-10-19), CityDweller (24-10-19), G' (25-10-19), GEORGE (24-10-19)

Thanks

Also it feels like it didnt get any worse since 9.30 am... so maybe ill rather wait until they dry out a bit.. dont overwater them all the time! Shouldve stickedwith plain water 3 times size,but now i feel its too late! Cant flush em that often with breaks in between eh?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Also sorry for spam... BUT: should i remove the damages leaves if they are 50% or more damaged to give buds more light? or wait until they fall of/are easyto pick?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

Also sorry for spam... BUT: should i remove the damages leaves if they are 50% or more damaged to give buds more light? or wait until they fall of/are easyto pick?
    Growers choice. I tend to remove them but just a few a day to not shock the plant.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

evergreentangerine (24-10-19), GEORGE (24-10-19)

Thanks

But yeah SO FAR i dont see any kind of negative changes since my "work" today. And its been 8hrs.. shouldve shown negative signs if something bad happened. We will know after night tho 100%! If it looks worse again,Ill do the full flush.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-10-19)

Thanks

Also yeah, the plant that had nothing starts NOW with the problems. Will flush it tomorrow right away before it gets as bad as the others! Seems flushing with no PH water helped, or any kind of flush helped. Others havent gotten worse all day... lets hope that tomorrow morning its still the same!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-10-19)

Thanks

I got one last question tho @AND: after flushign they are super saturated.. when should i give em light feed? also... did u read that i basically did not give em ANY feed and all this started anyways? so im not sure about feed and about PH as well.. i feel phing my water was the cause of this. i legit grow for 9 years and usually never PH.. now I PH and this happens? IDK... Never had sth like that happen... last grow hermied on me for no reason now this.. im fucking jinxed! I really dont know what works anymore

18. The Following User Says Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

I got one last question tho @AND: after flushign they are super saturated.. when should i give em light feed? also... did u read that i basically did not give em ANY feed and all this started anyways? so im not sure about feed and about PH as well.. i feel phing my water was the cause of this. i legit grow for 9 years and usually never PH.. now I PH and this happens? IDK... Never had sth like that happen... last grow hermied on me for no reason now this.. im fucking jinxed! I really dont know what works anymore
    Feed them straight away as there are no nutrients in the medium after the flush then let dry out and feed again with the same strength PH'd then carry on as previous without PHing, should get you through to harvest...Dolomite lime is the stuff that regulates the PH in soil...after a lockout and flush , its not upto the job any more

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-10-19)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast