Thread: Harvest

Thanks
    Thanked 3,741 Times in 1,176 Posts

Default Answered: Harvest

Right I have 4 autos which have currently been in full flower for 4 weeks, I have two options take them down in 1 week and 2 days or take them down in 4 weeks time, my worry is will there be to much amber in 4 weeks time

What's bud like if there is more amber than I'd usually go for ?

I have seen a couple of ambers already and I know one girl is slightly behind the rest.

What would yous do out of them two options ?

Pictures ain't the best mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "More ambers = more of a body high/couch lock effect

Its all down to personal preference mate, just make sure you aint majority clear or it can cause bad paranoia and heart racing etc!

Are you needing to flush? If not you could always leave them the week and 2 days then see what your trichs are like and go from there "

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

hotshot (23-10-19), WF420 (23-10-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,686 Times in 2,997 Posts
    Provided Answers: 14

More ambers = more of a body high/couch lock effect

Its all down to personal preference mate, just make sure you aint majority clear or it can cause bad paranoia and heart racing etc!

Are you needing to flush? If not you could always leave them the week and 2 days then see what your trichs are like and go from there

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Dale92 (23-10-19), hotshot (23-10-19), Stickysticky (23-10-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,741 Times in 1,176 Posts

Yeaa coco mate so 1 week flush, I could take them down in 2 weeks and 2 days but then when I dry them I won't be there and to me that could be a bad idea as I like to keep check of things when drying. That's why I didn't put that as a option as I have always been around when drying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

hotshot (23-10-19)